Country Roads MINIs Club supporting MINI owners and enthusiasts of West Virginia.

an offer from COOPERation

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2012, 09:57 PM
SmurfRod
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by COOPERation
howdy from 10 miles north of WV and from a Shepherd College, ooops Shepherd University graduate.

I took some of the suggestions and re-worked a few things...

Suggestions still welcomed.
Hi COOPERation!

I have a 2013 Countryman S - True Blue Metallic - w/ white rook, white side mirrors and white bonnet stripes.

Would you be able to make me a cartoon modeled after the my specs:

SmurfRod...

See my gallery for pic...OR do you need a better pic??

Old 11-25-2012, 02:28 PM
wvmtnbiker
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Nice idea!

Originally Posted by MUShadd
For those of you who don't know. COOPERation is a member on the forums here who has an amazing ability to take your MINI and "cartoonize" to look like an animated car that belongs on Pixar's Cars the movie. He noticed our little spot of the world here on NAM and offered to help us with our own logo. (so that those who choose, can proudly display it in our sigs) He showed me a very interesting logo he did for one of his clients which bears a strikingly similarity to our club here..So if any of you want to see if he can help us out, let me know and we'll se what we can do.

By the way, here is the animation he did of my car...simply amazing and VERY detailed! (he even got my sidemarkers and license plate right)

Here is a link to the thread that shows off all of his masterpieces. For everyone that has more stock MINIs you'll probably find you a good match on there. Postal, and Robinitis, and MINIesq....i see some that matches ur alls pretty well. https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...ad.php?t=71003
I like the idea. I will make sure our local Mini group takes a look-see and what they say. We don't have a formal logo for our group here in north central WV. I think it would be pretty cool to have one though. Thanks for the info. Much appreciated.

Old 12-12-2012, 07:34 AM
hamptup
4th Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
COOPERation your PM is full.

Interested in doing a cartoon car for my Hampton?