Classic Mini Talk Interested in the Classic Mini? Discuss the Classic and its variants here!

I finally get to be a part of the Awesome group!!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2011, 09:23 PM
Tanuki
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
^Does need a bit of body work, but just little stuff. No major rust, just spots that need ground out. Behind the front fenders is the worst, but thats life. It is in far better shape than most I could find and is in as good of shape as any of the others I saw at AMVIV with the exception of one or two.

Old 12-08-2018, 08:56 AM
Ed Byford
Neutral
Hello,

Was this Car purchased from the the UK...

if so this was my 1st car and i have been trying to locate it to see how and if it is still running..

Me and my Dad Rebuilt this Mini and saved it from the Scrap heap... glad to see its doing well. Do the Blue 6x9's kick out the same bass as they used too..

Kind regards

Ed Byford

Old 12-09-2018, 12:26 AM
Ed Byford
Neutral
[QUOTE=Ed Byford;4436298]Hello,

if so this was my 1st car and i have been trying to locate it to see how and if it is still running..

Me and my Dad Rebuilt this Mini and saved it from the Scrap heap... glad to see its doing well. Do the Blue 6x9's kick out the same bass as they used too..

any history you need to know on the car let me know.. also added a engine cut off switch under the steering wheel if you wondered why that was on there..

Kind regards

Ed Byford

Old 12-11-2018, 06:06 AM
Derek86
6th Gear
Received 117 Likes on 103 Posts
Originally Posted by Ed Byford
Hello,

Kind regards

Ed Byford
That would be a cool coincidence.

The original poster in this thread hasn't logged into the forum since April of 2015. You can try sending him a private message, it may send him an email and alert him.