The Stance Design T-shirt information thread

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2008, 08:13 AM
Rally@StanceDesign
Former Vendor
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
The Stance Design T-shirt information thread

Stance Design

I'm a big fan of open discussion among vendors and the rest of the community so I figured I would start a thread to provide a place for discussion regarding the products from Stance Design. Feel free to share any questions, concerns, or comments. Have some cool pics of the new shirt you got? Happy with your new purcahse? This is the place to share it

A little background information on the tees:

My number one concern is providing a quality t-shirt. You won't find any of the iron-on designs here. The shirts have been printed with a special soft hand discharge printing process. Making the ink softer to the touch, this process avoids the bulky feel of some inks. The stylish designs are printed on incredibly soft 100% cotton t-shirts from American Apparel. The fabric is a lighter weight for comfort, but uses a tight knit to provide the same opacity and durability of thicker fabrics. I always look for the most comfortable shirts when I'm out shopping, so I searched through multiple sources before finding a fabric that I was happy with.

The shirts have been printed in limited runs of 100 and each feature a custom MINI design that I've created. You can be sure to stand out with a unique shirt at your next motoring event. After they're all sold, new designs and colors will be taking their place. The site features up-to-date inventory, so be sure to order yours before they're all sold out.

I place an emphasis on quick, low price shipping. No one wants to wait a week for the new shirt they just ordered, so I work to get them shipped as soon as possible. I ship them out the same day that I receive your order and you can expect to see the shirt at your doorstep in 2-3 days. It only costs $4.60 to ship any number of shirts to any state in the US.

Old 01-25-2008, 08:14 AM
Rally@StanceDesign
Former Vendor
Run One

Old 01-25-2008, 08:29 AM
adam76
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Good looking designs. My only suggestion is to make something that appeals to us justacooper fans.

Old 01-25-2008, 10:18 AM
Rally@StanceDesign
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by adam76
Good looking designs. My only suggestion is to make something that appeals to us justacooper fans.
For sure...I'm a justacooper owner myself . Though, nothing wrong with wearing a nice MCS autocross shirt even if you're a justacooper owner

Old 01-25-2008, 06:58 PM
Brewmeister
3rd Gear
Great shirts, fast delivery... thanks for the added effort on my order

Old 01-25-2008, 07:43 PM
Rally@StanceDesign
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Brewmeister
Great shirts, fast delivery... thanks for the added effort on my order
No worries....glad everything worked out and they got there on time

Old 01-26-2008, 07:48 AM
Crashton
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Thanks for the fast delivery Rally. Great job on the shirt. I bought a L for my skinny buddie.

Remember us + sized motorer's next time.

Old 01-26-2008, 01:20 PM
Rally@StanceDesign
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Crashton
Thanks for the fast delivery Rally. Great job on the shirt.
Thanks

Originally Posted by Crashton
Remember us + sized motorer's next time.
I'll keep you guys in mind

Old 01-26-2008, 03:53 PM
UKDragon
Iguana Tamer
what about making women's sizes?
an adult small doesn't cut it. It's still PJ's for me.
There are LOTS of women MINI drivers!

Old 01-26-2008, 04:05 PM
igottamini
1st Gear
Love the designs, but can you make an all blue or black one with just the mini wings on it? That would be awesome!!!!!!!

Old 01-26-2008, 05:28 PM
Rally@StanceDesign
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by UKDragon
what about making women's sizes?
an adult small doesn't cut it. It's still PJ's for me.
There are LOTS of women MINI drivers!
The small is pretty small...but i know the cut makes them a bit baggy on women. If i get enough demand, I would love to offer something for the ladies

Love the designs, but can you make an all blue or black one with just the mini wings on it? That would be awesome!!!!!!!
Unfortunately I don't plan to offer something like that. BMW/MINIUSA owns the rights to the wings and has enforced it on a few occasions and I will respect that.

Thanks for the interest....it's good to hear that you like the designs.

Old 01-27-2008, 03:44 PM
rattmobbins
6th Gear
Shirts are dope for sure, but let's see a least 1 R56 design!!!

Old 01-28-2008, 01:56 PM
ChrisMCS04
Peace Keeper
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Love the geometry shirt

Old 01-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Mini S Pilot
5th Gear
Excellent designs!!!

You have surely stepped into a market that needs much improvement to say the least. There are surely SLIM PICKIN'S out there on Mini related wearables.

Please give us some more designs and options soon.

Old 01-28-2008, 02:22 PM
True Joy
3rd Gear
I like the designs you have thus far, but I am not interested in buying because none of them relate to my MINI (Chili Red/White Roof/White Bonnet Striping). I suspect that may go the same for others. Perhaps you should do a survey on colors/schemes/themes. Or start marketing to the different MINI sub-groups like the "Chili Red Owners Club" aka CROC. Just a thought, because I am aware of the cost and process of designing and producing shirts.

Or, you can take your current designs and make them more neutral in color, and then the shirt can change colors for different MINI owners.

Just a humble offering from one designer to another.

Regards.

Last edited by True Joy; 01-28-2008 at 02:26 PM.
Old 01-28-2008, 02:55 PM
Rally@StanceDesign
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by rattmobbins
Shirts are dope for sure, but let's see a least 1 R56 design!!!
The design is almost finished, just need to sell some of these off before I can get any more printed.

Originally Posted by ChrisMCS04
Love the geometry shirt
Originally Posted by Mini S Pilot
Excellent designs!!!

You have surely stepped into a market that needs much improvement to say the least. There are surely SLIM PICKIN'S out there on Mini related wearables.

Please give us some more designs and options soon.
Thanks guys. I felt the same way. All my friends had their choice of cool shirts for their differnt cars, but I didn't see many around. That's why I started this company up. It's by no means a large company, but I wanted to offer some cool shirts with designs that stood out.

I've just started out as a small venture , but in time there will be even more selection

Originally Posted by french_toaster
I like the designs you have thus far, but I am not interested in buying because none of them relate to my MINI (Chili Red/White Roof/White Bonnet Striping). I suspect that may go the same for others. Perhaps you should do a survey on colors/schemes/themes. Or start marketing to the different MINI sub-groups like the "Chili Red Owners Club" aka CROC. Just a thought, because I am aware of the cost and process of designing and producing shirts.
Thanks for your advice.I appreciate it I understand that some may be turned off by a shirt not matching their specific car, but it seems that a number of people still find the designs intriguing. The Geometry design for example...people might not own a baby blue MINI, but many people share the love for suspension geometry and autocrossing. I think we all share the same love for the spirit and character of the MINI...all colors and models

Hopefully as time goes by, everyone will be able to see a shirt that catches their eye.

Old 01-28-2008, 03:08 PM
agranger
6th Gear
Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Nice designs. I particularly like the "Argyle" one as I own a PW MCS and I think that it's a nice graphic, but I don't particularly like to have a company logo on my shirts... especially ones that I'm paying for. If you want to give me a shirt with a corporate logo on it, I might wear it and provide you with free advertising. Otherwise, it's my preference not to have it there.

Old 01-28-2008, 03:11 PM
glnr13
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by agranger
Nice designs. I particularly like the "Argyle" one as I own a PW MCS and I think that it's a nice graphic, but I don't particularly like to have a company logo on my shirts... especially ones that I'm paying for. If you want to give me a shirt with a corporate logo on it, I might wear it and provide you with free advertising. Otherwise, it's my preference not to have it there.
yeah, i dont like logos either. but if you wanna give me one for free i'll wear it

Old 01-28-2008, 03:53 PM
masterd78
MANIAC
I love them!! I do really love the design on the Baby Blue shirt. I have never even owned or dreamt of owning a baby blue shirt, but I've got one now and it is downright "SICK." My wife even loves it. Can't complain about that!!

Old 01-28-2008, 04:13 PM
rattmobbins
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Rally@StanceDesign
The design is almost finished, just need to sell some of these off before I can get any more printed.

YEA!!!

Old 01-28-2008, 04:13 PM
Rally@StanceDesign
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by agranger

Thanks for the input I can definitely see where you're coming from....Sorry you don't like the text.

My intentions weren't to advertise (hence, no full name or web addy)....I just felt the text added to the theme and design of the 3 shirts it appears on. All three shirts directly deal with the concept of car "stance" as they reference the style of suspension settings, ride height, and wheel fitment. Heck...if someone saw you wearing the shirt and then went home and googled "stance" I don't think there is any way my website

Old 01-28-2008, 04:14 PM
Rally@StanceDesign
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by masterd78
I love them!! I do really love the design on the Baby Blue shirt. I have never even owned or dreamt of owning a baby blue shirt, but I've got one now and it is downright "SICK." My wife even loves it. Can't complain about that!!
Hahaha nothing like trying something new Glad you and your wife like it

Old 01-29-2008, 05:37 PM
chili_red07
5th Gear
I ordered my argyle shirt today! (Its also my new desktop background)

Old 01-29-2008, 06:06 PM
Rally@StanceDesign
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by chili_red07
I ordered my argyle shirt today! (Its also my new desktop background)
Awesome...Thanks! I shipped it out as soon as I got it. You should be seeing it soon

Old 01-29-2008, 11:20 PM
YakiMini
5th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
I shipped it out as soon as I got it.
I got the same response and am very pleased with the SERVICE! Wife and time permitting I hope to purchase a few more! Keep them coming!
Tristan
PS.. I was leaning towards the Argyle "T" but I love to Auto-X and the "Geometry" fits the bill

Quick Reply: The Stance Design T-shirt information thread