3rd Annual MINIs in the Mountains (Aug 6-10, 2008) Another year of high-altitude Motoring fun!

Internet Cafe in the CMR Edge Lodge Lobby

Old 08-07-2008, 06:46 PM
Gil-galad
Coordinator :: Eastern Iowa MINIs
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Internet Cafe in the CMR Edge Lodge Lobby

A nice, unexpected bonus for the budget lodging crowd. Discovered it by accident. Seems fairly open and unregulated; likely there to support the CMR summer staff in residence. Anyone seems to be able to use it, no questions asked.

I'd give my Day One a big . A nice drive up from Ft. Collins this morning, an early detail at the wash station to get spiffied up, #1 on Way's install schedule and finished before lunch, an afternoon Drive #1 up to Independence Pass to try out the brand new catback and rear sway bar (and the weather up there was great--partly cloudy, light breeze, 60 deg F), and a nice evening meal with new friends in Frisco.

Kudos to all of the MINI5280 organizers. See ya in the morning.

Old 08-07-2008, 07:45 PM
JohnJohn
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Gil-galad View Post
A nice, unexpected bonus for the budget lodging crowd. Discovered it by accident. Seems fairly open and unregulated; likely there to support the CMR summer staff in residence. Anyone seems to be able to use it, no questions asked.

I'd give my Day One a big . A nice drive up from Ft. Collins this morning, an early detail at the wash station to get spiffied up, #1 on Way's install schedule and finished before lunch, an afternoon Drive #1 up to Independence Pass to try out the brand new catback and rear sway bar (and the weather up there was great--partly cloudy, light breeze, 60 deg F), and a nice evening meal with new friends in Frisco.

Kudos to all of the MINI5280 organizers. See ya in the morning.
I asked when I checked in, they gave me the code to the SSID "Wayport_Access". I'm using it my room.