1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Auh!! The Mini Cooper's Bite

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2006, 12:43 PM
Spankinsum
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Auh!! The Mini Cooper's Bite

IT"S VENOMOUS!!

Wanted to say Hello from a South Floridian who has been bitten and still healing from it's wounds.

One of the first on the streets of SF since Mar 02. When the Mini was not only driven, it was PIMPED

Thinking, NAM would be a great anti-venom!

You would not believe how much venom this pup can pump out.

Hello all

From Jorge and Christie or mechanic and enthusiat (owner), a husband and wife team.

Wanna know more!

Old 06-10-2006, 05:27 PM
rhawth99
6th Gear
Welcome to NAM - be sure to post some pictures and details about your MINI. They certainly are addictive and great fun to drive.

Old 06-11-2006, 01:57 PM
Spankinsum
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by rhawth99
Welcome to NAM - be sure to post some pictures and details about your MINI. They certainly are addictive and great fun to drive.

Thank You for making me feel Welcome.
Addictive, more like obsessive! Stay tuned for picture you may have never seen before.

Old 06-11-2006, 04:30 PM
Spankinsum
2nd Gear
Thanks for welcoming.

Here's something you might like..

Old 06-11-2006, 09:17 PM
ybavg
3rd Gear
Hello & welcome to NAM!

Old 06-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Spankinsum
2nd Gear
Hey Thank You... kinda slow in first gear here.. so I posted on drivetrain..posted in "overboard" thread!

Regards

Old 06-11-2006, 09:48 PM
MINIclo
7th Gear Gal
Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Welcome to NAM, Jorge and Christie! I love your enthusiasm and look forward to seeing more pix of your MINI project car!

Old 06-11-2006, 09:58 PM
Spankinsum
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by MINIclo
Welcome to NAM, Jorge and Christie! I love your enthusiasm and look forward to seeing more pix of your MINI project car!

The days are numbered and most issues that may arize at this level are behind us...and we AAREE SO looking forward to completion.

We posted pictures, more of them, a little for now... on the overboard post we started...

Tell you the truth... we haven't been able to drive this car since 6-12-05 or any mini for that matter....although we bought it on 3-25-02 and it has 18K on the odo (do the math). Our anniversary of the minishima is today, so we are here to tell our tale and share in yours.

Thank you for making us feel welcome..

Old 06-11-2006, 10:03 PM
MINIclo
7th Gear Gal
I saw your other threads! I would love to see you start a thread in either MINI Talk or Performance Mods that shares and discusses your mods, once you have completed them (haha, if that is ever possible).

I've also had a MINI since 2002 (on my second...a 2003 I took delivery of on 4/4/03). You were truly a MINI pioneer, getting yours in March 2002!

Old 06-11-2006, 10:19 PM
Spankinsum
2nd Gear
I saw your other threads! I would love to see you start a thread in either MINI Talk or Performance Mods that shares and discusses your mods, once you have completed them (haha, if that is ever possible).

I've also had a MINI since 2002 (on my second...a 2003 I took delivery of on 4/4/03). You were truly a MINI pioneer, getting yours in March 2002!

hhhEllo... We got one in, I think it's drivetrain mods..

"ever"... with what it's takin to get here... Not even Katrina can stop us ..
again fingers crossed..

Actually this was the 2nd, after joy riding the Cooper (1-02) for a couple months (aero kit and silver)..to take the fun to the limits and trade it in and just baby our S (major hit on the bank)

Had it before Austin Powers knew it exsisted and prior the italians having any plans to steal anything and Mini-Mania, after several months of nothing, rented me the supercharger pulley removal tool for a bargin of only 350.00.. yes, I had to return it, when I was done

Ahhh! the good old days.

How much did you say it costed....?

We went for a week to South Beach.. braggin of it's over 100,000 price tag...
believe U me.. They ate it all up..hehe!

Go figure ultimately we pump about the same we claimed into the S

Old 06-11-2006, 10:27 PM
MINIclo
7th Gear Gal
You are a rascal! I had a Cooper first, then bought my beloved Wanda, and I have modded her gradually the past several years. I saw your pix, but I am suggesting that you author a very specific where you share the timeline of your mods and discuss them with us. I can see that you are into color and power!

Old 06-11-2006, 10:45 PM
Spankinsum
2nd Gear
You are a rascal! I had a Cooper first, then bought my beloved Wanda, and I have modded her gradually the past several years. I saw your pix, but I am suggesting that you author a very specific where you share the timeline of your mods and discuss them with us. I can see that you are into color and power!
did ya!

Color is deceiving.. eventhough it has color, doesn't mean it's paint...(never the less spray paint) but yes... color and shine is only to hide the truth of the monster with the clothing of an angel. But still the monster with be labeled as such when the hood is down and all chains unhooked (takes more then one chain to hold this one down ).

I'll check the posting area you speak of. Took us a while to figure how to post at all.. I think the site had a mega delay or something..