1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey NAM !!

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2019, 05:53 PM
Mr.Hyde
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hey NAM !!

I'm really excited of my recent purchase of a pre-owned 2016 countryman S All4 ! What a great car and such a blast to drive. My local dealer had more then a few in my price range witch gave me colors and other options to choose from, witch was cool. I can't wait to dig thru this forum. These pics we're taken the day B4 I picked her up!

Old 03-25-2019, 08:45 PM
ItsmeWayne
6th Gear - An Official NAM Greeter
Received 328 Likes on 309 Posts
Hi and welcome to NAM!
Congrats on your Mini buy!
Enjoy it!

Old 03-25-2019, 08:50 PM
SoBueno
2nd Gear
Received 13 Likes on 8 Posts
Congrats on your new MINI. And great color choice.
The countryman S look like a fun drive.

Are you planning on taking her off road?

Old 03-26-2019, 06:48 AM
ECSTuning
Platinum Sponsor
Received 1,966 Likes on 1,766 Posts
Congrats, do you plan on getting the windows tinted?

MINI Guru/ MINI Owner Since 2004 | NEW Lifetime Part Replacement | Local Pickup
Milltek | Genuine MINI | Forge Motorsport | NM Engineering | ECS Performance | M7 Speed
Customer Service Hours: 8am-8pm EST|Sales Team Hours: 8am-11pm | SAT 10am-7pm 800.924.5172
Old 03-27-2019, 04:45 PM
Mr.Hyde
Neutral
SoBueno thank you and no off roading just yet lol although there is a dirt rally cross track a few towns over from me.

Last edited by Mr.Hyde; 03-27-2019 at 05:03 PM.
Old 03-27-2019, 04:58 PM
Mr.Hyde
Neutral
ECSTunin getting the windows tinted crossed my mind with this color combo, it would look nice. But I was going to get in touch with you about a borla exhaust tho! And see what you thought? Because my dealer has the JCW exhaust on display and I've heard them B4 and they sound really good. But dealer said they don't make them for my car. In my search thru YouTube the 2!! Borla exhaust sounded really good too. But to search thru YouTube for an axle back or cat back is really tuff because people will neve tell you what else is done to there car lol.

Old 03-27-2019, 05:05 PM
Mr.Hyde
Neutral
ItsmeWayne Cheers

Old 03-27-2019, 05:12 PM
Mr.Hyde
Neutral
Sorry my Quote reply wasn't working on my phone.

Old 03-28-2019, 06:17 AM
ECSTuning
Platinum Sponsor
Received 1,966 Likes on 1,766 Posts
Originally Posted by Mr.Hyde
ECSTunin getting the windows tinted crossed my mind with this color combo, it would look nice. But I was going to get in touch with you about a borla exhaust tho! And see what you thought? Because my dealer has the JCW exhaust on display and I've heard them B4 and they sound really good. But dealer said they don't make them for my car. In my search thru YouTube the 2!! Borla exhaust sounded really good too. But to search thru YouTube for an axle back or cat back is really tuff because people will neve tell you what else is done to there car lol.
Great, it will look better also, the black pillars with blend with the car when tinted. Also helps people in the back seat and the sun. Yep, people like the Borla (has a good sound) and the Megan Racing one, the burnt tip one is on BO right now. the Milltek one went NLA. We also have the high flow DP listed also. You get most of the sound change on the rear part and just a little on the high flow cat.

https://www.ecstuning.com/Mini-2016-...t/Performance/

MINI Guru/ MINI Owner Since 2004 | NEW Lifetime Part Replacement | Local Pickup
Milltek | Genuine MINI | Forge Motorsport | NM Engineering | ECS Performance | M7 Speed
Customer Service Hours: 8am-8pm EST|Sales Team Hours: 8am-11pm | SAT 10am-7pm 800.924.5172
Old 03-28-2019, 06:30 AM
vetsvette
Received 450 Likes on 343 Posts
Welcome to the forum. And, congrats on your CPO CM, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I agree that tinted windows will improve the interior comfort as well as looking great with your color combination.

Old 03-28-2019, 04:21 PM
Mr.Hyde
Neutral
Originally Posted by ECSTuning
Great, it will look better also, the black pillars with blend with the car when tinted. Also helps people in the back seat and the sun. Yep, people like the Borla (has a good sound) and the Megan Racing one, the burnt tip one is on BO right now. the Milltek one went NLA. We also have the high flow DP listed also. You get most of the sound change on the rear part and just a little on the high flow cat.

What do you mean by "most of the sound by the rear part"? Honestly I wanna get the loudest sound from a axle back / cat back. I don't wanna set off the check engine light and I don't wanna have to swap something out every time I get an inspection. I've read that there's only a sensor at the second cat but I'm not sure if that's on the countryman. I'm just trying to keep it simple. But I'd like to know what you have to say as well. Like I said the borla sounded good but I've been hearing a lot of people talking about the milltek and Megan exhaust on here too. I'd LOVE to hear the in person! Or just som feed back on the sound levels. P.S. Thanks for the link !!

Old 03-29-2019, 04:02 PM
Mr.Hyde
Neutral
Originally Posted by vetsvette
Welcome to the forum. And, congrats on your CPO CM, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. I agree that tinted windows will improve the interior comfort as well as looking great with your color combination.
Thanks man! I think I might end up getting the the tints but not sure about the front windows tho. I work at a Body shop and we get cars that come in to have the front driver and passenger tints removed tue to getting tickets.

Old 03-29-2019, 04:15 PM
Mr.Hyde
Neutral
Originally Posted by ECSTuning

Ooo I think I know what your talking about when you say "the rear part" just the muffler. I was thinking the cat are sitting more in the middle of the car for some reason, I didn't think the cat are that clost up toured the front end of the car. That would save me a ton of money now. Cheers bro !

Old 03-29-2019, 04:19 PM
bluonyx
4th Gear
Received 138 Likes on 107 Posts
Congrats, looking good! Good thing you got an "S", you won't regret it.

Old 03-31-2019, 01:05 PM
vetsvette
Received 450 Likes on 343 Posts
Alright people. The title of this Forum Section is "FirstGear". "New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members."

There are other specific sections of the forum that are appropriate for asking technical questions and promoting sales from vendors. Let's try to keep this section as a "Meet and Greet" only.