1st Annual MINIs in the Mountains (2006) Ready for some high altitude fun? Learn all about the newest national MINI event!

where is everyone driving from?

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2006, 03:54 PM
penfold
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I am from Tulsa, so may see if Mini Grani wants to caravan.

..Tammy

Old 06-30-2006, 02:52 PM
Moorlockx
6th Gear
We'll be driving in from Fayetteville, NC. Sadly, due to a serious lack of vacation time, we'll only be around on Saturday.

Old 07-12-2006, 06:22 PM
jsouz
6th Gear
For those of you driving thru, near or around Denver

be sure that you check the route - you may wish to make a run up the Western Dragon on the way out.

Begins in Evergreen, CO (right by Buchanan Ponds, just past Bergen Park) and winds 31 miles to the entrance to Mt. Evans. Then, either up Mt. Evans or down 15 mi to Idaho Springs (and wings at the Tommyknocker) and then to Copper.

It would be a cryin shame for you to take I-70 from Denver to Copper...when you didn't have to...

Jonathan

Old 07-16-2006, 06:18 AM
abbydog3
3rd Gear
Two minis in my group and we are driving from Dallas!

Cheers

Old 07-16-2006, 06:51 AM
jsouz
6th Gear
If you are coming from Dallas, consider these alternatives:

1. Get off I-25 at Pueblo, and take the route thru Florence and Canyon City (wanna see Super Max, where all the bad boys, including the UnaBomber, are passing time??) then up thru Victor and Cripple Creek, then thru the valley past the Florissant Fossil Beds, then on up thru Fairplay, thru Breckenridge, then into Copper....

2. Get off I-25 at Colorado Springs (a short 35 mins north of Pueblo) then west past the base of Pike's Peak, past Florissant, thru the Valley, up past Fairplay, Breckenridge, then to Copper....

jsouz
6th Gear

1. Get off I-25 at Pueblo, and take the route thru Florence and Canyon City (wanna see Super Max, where all the bad boys, including the UnaBomber, are passing time??) then up thru Victor and Cripple Creek, then thru the valley past the Florissant Fossil Beds, then on up thru Fairplay, thru Breckenridge, then into Copper....

2. Get off I-25 at Colorado Springs (a short 35 mins north of Pueblo) then west past the base of Pike's Peak, past Florissant, thru the Valley, up past Fairplay, Breckenridge, then to Copper....

3. Come to

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver,

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side,

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru Evergreen

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru Evergreen and

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru Evergreen and taking

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru Evergreen and taking the

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru Evergreen and taking the WESTERN

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru Evergreen and taking the WESTERN DRAGON, past Mt.

Old 07-16-2006, 06:52 AM
jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru Evergreen and taking the WESTERN DRAGON, past Mt. Evans, down thru

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru Evergreen and taking the WESTERN DRAGON, past Mt. Evans, down thru Idaho Springs,

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru Evergreen and taking the WESTERN DRAGON, past Mt. Evans, down thru Idaho Springs, then hook up

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru Evergreen and taking the WESTERN DRAGON, past Mt. Evans, down thru Idaho Springs, then hook up with

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru Evergreen and taking the WESTERN DRAGON, past Mt. Evans, down thru Idaho Springs, then hook up with I-70 for the

jsouz
6th Gear

3. Come to Denver, go around the west side, up thru Evergreen and taking the WESTERN DRAGON, past Mt. Evans, down thru Idaho Springs, then hook up with I-70 for the last

Quick Reply: where is everyone driving from?