Aesthetic Creations Install Schedule

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2008, 01:52 PM
dragonflyer
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by silverwolf08
I'll take Wednesday at noon for my roof install
I've got you on the schedule but i may need to moveryou up an hour if I have to do the whole roof.

OK So I'm back from AMVIV.I can still take orderes and get you on the schedule for the Dragon But it will have to be done by the end of next week or I will not have time to make your graphics. If you are on the schedule and have not paid yet please contact me by phone so we can get you settled up.

I'm going to need every bit of $$ from these installs to get me out there. If you have MPed me or emailed me I will be getting back to you in the next couple days. Got 100 emails to go through so calling me is the fastest way to get a hold of me.
602-430-3250

Old 04-04-2008, 12:25 PM
dragonflyer
6th Gear
OK folks we are just about booked up. All I have left are a couple hour spots for small install. The deadline to get you orders in is end of nex week. the schedule will be closed after that to give me time to make everything.

See you guys at the Dragon

Old 04-06-2008, 02:49 PM
Brent@minidomore.com
Former Vendor
Union Jack Roof with Solid Sunroof

Do you have time to install this on an 07 roof. I know you posted you were tight on time spots. Are you doing anything on Sunday AM? I see you have nothing scheduled.

Old 04-07-2008, 07:39 AM
WOODSTOCK
1st Gear
I have to tell anyone even THINKING about having Mike do some graphics to JUST DO IT! He has an amazing imagination and executes to perfection. The things he did at AMVIV were fantastic and we all have huge smiles over the results. I love my Woodstock graphics and get so many positive comments and smiles. Thanks again, Mike!
Linda

Old 04-09-2008, 12:56 PM
mellotron
3rd Gear
Mike,

Not an install request but a question. Will you have some domed decals there for show/sale?

I really want one of those center stack decals for the R56, but I gotta figure out which one to get for my interior. Need to see the ones that are un-pictured on your site, particularly any that involve pepper white and/or black jacks!

Old 04-12-2008, 10:22 AM
dragonflyer
6th Gear
Well folks the schedule is officially closed. We are booked up solid for the whole event. I took Sunday off the schedule so we can get an early start on heading back.

I will be working very hard int he next 2 weeks to get everything done a ready to go. See you on the Dragon

Old 04-12-2008, 10:26 AM
dragonflyer
6th Gear
Originally Posted by mellotron
Mike,

Not an install request but a question. Will you have some domed decals there for show/sale?

I really want one of those center stack decals for the R56, but I gotta figure out which one to get for my interior. Need to see the ones that are un-pictured on your site, particularly any that involve pepper white and/or black jacks!
I will have some stock there to sell but most of the center stack right now are made to order so I won't have any stacks that you are looking for. I will be doming one more batch of decals before I leave so if you placed an order for it I can make it and bring it with me.

I can do the UJ ina couple different ways all with BW in the color options.
Gray UJ, Full color UJ, Black Jack, and 2 tone UJ black and PW

Old 04-14-2008, 05:58 AM
mellotron
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by dragonflyer
I will have some stock there to sell but most of the center stack right now are made to order so I won't have any stacks that you are looking for. I will be doming one more batch of decals before I leave so if you placed an order for it I can make it and bring it with me.

I can do the UJ ina couple different ways all with BW in the color options.
Gray UJ, Full color UJ, Black Jack, and 2 tone UJ black and PW
Ordered & email sent. Decided to go with 2 tone UJ. Sweet, I'll be able to pick up Jack's 1st aesthetic mod at MotD!

Can't wait to see all your other great-looking creations there as well!