Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

Detailing DVD-Happy People!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2006, 10:31 PM
OctaneGuy
Vendor & Moderator :: MINI Camera and Video & c3 club forum
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Detailing DVD-Happy People!!

Ok it's summer! Or is it still spring? Either case, the weather is warming up and time to whip out your detailing supplies, and start taking care of your MINIs. And to help you along, you need this detailing DVD. There's never been anything this comprehensive or this easy to follow until now.

And for your convenience, this is a manufactured DVD that's pressed from a glass master, not recorded on DVD-R, which means complete compatibility on all home DVD and computer DVD players!

Take a look at this snippet (Sorry only have Windows Media right now) on how to use Scratch X to remove scratches by hand
http://www.showcargarage.com/vid/60c..._scratchx2.wmv

Promo for our video and future videos
http://showcargarage.com/vid/showcargaragePromo1.wmv

Some recent comments as of 5/9
"Not to cut in here, but I just got the DVD today, very well done Mike and Richard. I was looking into it a while ago and was like, hmm, seems like most stuff I know but it was over 2 hours long, so I was like, I will probably learn something from it if it's that long, plus the list of material it goes over was interesting. So I just got done watching it and learned better techniques on everything. It's always easier to learn something if it's demonstrated. While watching the video it was almost like hands on training. Totally worth it, great job guys, I plan on purchasing your other dvds once they become available. Again great job and this dvd is beneficial to anyone, unless you're Joe, Richard, Mike, or Tim."

And another one.......

"I received my video a few weeks ago. I watched the entire video over the course of the following few days and really enjoyed it. The level of detail given in the instruction was perfect. I definitely picked up a few things from watching the video and quickly assimilated them into my detailing regimen.

Since watching the video, I've had the chance to polish a couple of cars. The results I've been getting since watching the car have been noticeably improved. Most importantly though, my confidence with my skills has improved. I was never sure if I was using appropriate arm speed, working the right size area, or applying the right amount of pressure. I had never really seen anyone using a PC before in person and had only read about it on various detailing forums. Now that I've watched the video I feel like I've locked in the right technique.

Thanks Mike & Richard for a great video!! I can't wait for the next one. Also, I'm curious do you have any other video ideas aside from the upcoming rotary video?"

One More....
"I wanted to let you know that I thought the video was really done well. If you have never used a PC before to remove swirls the video would save you a lot of time since it shows you the correct way to use the machine. I have used the PC for years and I even picked up a few tips here and there. The quality of the footage was great and I really liked listening to Mike explain why he was using the product and what the product would do to the finish. I would have liked to see the owner use the PC more-I think he uses the PC at one point to remove the LSP and ends up picking it up off the paint while it is running and Mike corrects him immediately. Those type of errors while a professional is watching so he can make an immediate correction would be a great learning experience for most. "

Order it today from the NAM store

Shipping inside USA- Only $31 (includes shipping)
http://store.northamericanmotoring.c...&cat=10&page=1

Shipping outside USA
http://store.northamericanmotoring.com/home.php?cat=10