Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

MotorSwag and MINIS on the Redwoods UPDATE

Search this Thread

Old 08-18-2005, 11:47 PM
DVLMINI
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MotorSwag and MINIS on the Redwoods UPDATE

Friends and WCC folks>

My sisters and I flew and drove to Cleveland on Thursday to find my mom losing her battle with breast cancer. She had been doing so well and had planned a vacation to the Jersey shore this past weekend when everything went wrong. We lost her on Friday morning and her funeral was yesterday. I've been travelling back and forth from Cleveland to LA as often as possible which has left MotorSwag and MORE a bit in the lurch at times over the past few months.

Though I didn't think it appropriate to mention Mom's illness here prior to this , I think you deserve a real accounting of MORE's cancellation and my unavailability of late. Mind you, all this means is that I cannot attend the Eureka event as I have family and personal business to attend to here in Cleveland and in London over the next 2 weeks. This doesnt mean you that have planned on attending should not go. I hope that you do go and tell me all about it.

I have spoken with Stacey at the Humboldt Bay Best Western and there will be no cancellation penalties if you give her 48 hours notice. I will refund all registrations and MORE purchases while I am travelling but it will take some time as all of your credit card info has expired in the system and I will need to do the refunds manually or by check to your shipping address.

I will also send an email to the attendees in case they don't see this post. As stated before I'm still making the MORE t shirts and will let you know when they are ready.

Thank you all for your understanding.

Jeff