Stock Problems/Issues Discussions related to warranty related issues and repairs, or other problems with the OEM parts and software for MINI Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S(R56), and Cabrio (R57).

Avg sensor reading database

Search this Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 11:33 PM
MiniCooper_S
3rd Gear
Received 15 Likes on 15 Posts
Avg sensor reading database

Hello!
Does anyone have a list or know of some kind of database containing the avg sensor readings for map,maf, fuel pressure, tps, timing advance etc. at idle?

I'm trying to diagnose a rough idle and power loss on my 09 Mini Cooper s and some baseline info from a mini that runs perfectly would be greatly appreciated.

Old 08-03-2017, 06:30 AM
MiniToBe
6th Gear
Received 427 Likes on 393 Posts
in general, if you have a check engine light it would be easy to trouble shoot the issue directly. scan the car whether there is a light or not and see what comes up.

Also, what is the back story of what let to the rough idle? and what was done on the car>?

Old 08-03-2017, 08:32 AM
MiniCooper_S
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by MiniToBe
in general, if you have a check engine light it would be easy to trouble shoot the issue directly. scan the car whether there is a light or not and see what comes up.

Also, what is the back story of what let to the rough idle? and what was done on the car>?
I bought this mini with about 60k miles a while back and she is bone stock.

I'm getting the p115c code but it doesn't make sense because my sensor readings look good and that's why I'm lookin for baseline sensor readings from a well running car ( obviously more of a range due to temps pressure differences"

The rough idle started randomly one morning a few weeks ago when I was warming up to go to work and has slowly gotten worse. I always run premium gas and perform regular oil changes at 5000 miles with top offs in between.I've recently changed my spark plugs and cleaned my maf but that didn't change anything.
Any ideas?

Old 08-03-2017, 09:05 AM
MiniToBe
6th Gear
Received 427 Likes on 393 Posts
The following users liked this post:
MiniCooper_S (08-03-2017)
Old 08-03-2017, 01:27 PM
MiniCooper_S
3rd Gear
Ill have to check the throttle body this evening but I still would like to see some baseline data for comparison on the sensors. Here is a freeze frame when the code was thrown.