Sin City MINI Club (SCMC) The forum of the Sin City MINI Club. Visit the club site at www.SinCityMINIClub.com

Looking to buy a MINI!

Search this Thread

Old 02-27-2014, 10:12 AM
pingels
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking to buy a MINI!

Hey guys,

I'll let this be a sort of introduction post also... I'm in the military and currently stationed far far away in the country of Turkey. We were limited to bringing only one of our cars so we were forced to say goodbye to our last MINI in early 2012.

Over the last two years we've been suffering as a one-car family. My wife wants to pick up (her 3rd!) MINI as soon as we get to the Las Vegas area in April. If anybody can point us in the direction of a MINI that meets what we're looking for, that'd be very cool. Believe me, we've been all over Autotrader & the NAM Marketplace, but personal recommendations are always welcome. Heck, I'm sure there's more than a few lost/forgotten For Sale threads that are in need of our attention.

Anyway, here's our criteria:
1. Automatic (prefer with paddles)
2. Grey (Eclipse Grey) Exterior
3. R56/JCW (a lower miles R53 is very much an option)
4. Sunroof
5. Lower miles for the model year
6. I'd prefer Sport Suspension (or suitable aftermarket) and would love the LSD
Just about everything else is negotiable--and modifications are fine as long as they don't ruin the driveability (what makes a MINI a MINI) of the car (i.e. slammed, boosted to hell and back, or illegally-loud exhaust)

Please either post up links of threads, ads, etc. onto this thread or feel free to PM us. Thanks in advance and hopefully we can buy a MINI from somebody here

In closing--see everyone out on cruises, meets, and of course, the autocross track!

Stephan and Adri