Go Back  North American Motoring > Club and Regional Forums > United States :: West > MINI5280
New Colorado NAM members, please post HERE! >

New Colorado NAM members, please post HERE!

MINI5280 The Motoring Society of the Rocky Mountain Region. Visit the club site at www.mini5280.org and Event Calendar.

New Colorado NAM members, please post HERE!

Old 03-06-2019, 03:05 PM
danraabe
3rd Gear
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
hesitation

Originally Posted by weaverpsu View Post
But figured I'd post here now. I'd be interested in doing some autocross. Hopefully my issues finally get resolved because I have hesitation problems and it's been in service 3 times now over the last year. Wanting to modify it when it gets a clean bill of health.
Did you replace that MAF sensor on the intake. They screw up. I think I've had at least 3 of them so far.

Old 03-07-2019, 01:08 PM
weaverpsu
5th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
Not sure

Originally Posted by danraabe View Post
Did you replace that MAF sensor on the intake. They screw up. I think I've had at least 3 of them so far.
​​​​​Dealership has it and they are doing a complete diagnostic on it. Picking up today.

Last edited by weaverpsu; 03-07-2019 at 09:42 PM.
Old 06-17-2019, 06:55 PM
Jvine
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New here. West side of metro. I've loved coopers since I drove one for the first time on vacation 5 years ago. Just bought a 2007 S from a kid who overheated it. You guessed it, that damn plastic water pipe. I'm doing a top end rebuild at the moment so it's in my shop on stands right now. Nothing crazy it's for my daughter. Once I get this one out of the shop I'll start the search for my car. That one will be a different story altogether. Hope to meet some MINI lovers in the area. I would love to do some wrenching and have a couple beers any time.