Hello from Old Shasta

Search this Thread

Old 11-11-2010, 02:54 PM
mini pooper
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello from Old Shasta

Shasta Minis, head quartered in the small Northern California town of Shasta, it is surrounded by the majestic mountains of the Lassen, Shasta, and Trinity offering a great variety of smooth twisty roads to explore. Combining many beautiful lakes, rivers, and waterfalls the area provides for some of the most. With an average of 249 Sunny warm days per year, there is an abundance of great days to enjoy a drive in your Mini.

The scenic drives provide an ever-changing journey through National Forests, with snow capped peaks, towering Pine trees, and granite cliffs.

Many of our runs include visits to the picturesque Sundial Bridge, Shasta Dam, Whiskeytown Lake, Shasta Lake, Burney Falls, and jaunts over the famous “Roller Coaster” SR-36 Red Bluff to Fortuna on the coast. SR-3 through Weaverville and along the Trinity Alps, up and over Scott Mountain is one of our favorites.

With a growing population of energetic Minis owners, our events are increasing in numbers with a great balance of Classic Minis and the new BMW MINIs. Shasta Minis also has members from Sacramento and the Bay Area who travel the central valley to join in on the fun.

We enjoy day drives and multi-day events. Please feel free to join us for our next event.

Norm "Pooper" Nelson
pooper@wildblue.net

Old 11-11-2010, 07:10 PM
alivenkickn
Neutral
Good write-up on our neck of the woods!

Nice write-up, Norm! Thanks for all you do! I won't be able to make it on the run on Saturday - Tay is gone and I am not sure, but I may go to the Bay Area to visit my mom.

Steven

Old 11-11-2010, 10:30 PM
o2motorsports
Neutral
Great Job Boss.... lol