Garage day? - North American Motoring

PittStop MINI Club The PittStop MINI Club Forum. Visit our club site at

Garage day?

Old 06-14-2009, 10:06 AM
3rd Gear
Garage day?

I was wondering if there was any interest in a garage day?

I am looking to replace the mounts in my '05 MINI engine bay. But, I need a place with the know-how, and some tools. So I figured what better way to see MINI friends again than to post up about a garage day? I pay in pizza and beer.

It will have to be on a weekend, since I will have to drive from Central PA to someplace in Pittsburgh.

Let me know if there is any interest! Thanks!
Old 06-18-2009, 10:07 AM
2nd Gear
New member here! I'll stop by Garage Day.

Just got word from my MA that my R57 should be at the dealership on Monday. I'll still need to get some things done like the clear bra and Carbon Fiber put on but it should be ready next week. I'm hoping to visit Krispy Kreme on Saturday morning to help send you all off to the Mid -Ohio event that i sadly cannot attend since I have to head to D.C. for a confernece?