Panhandle MINIs A club for MINI enthusiasts in the Florida Panhandle. Visit the club site at http://www.mini.passionroad.com

Job Position Available

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2006, 05:54 AM
sndwave
Coordinator :: Gulf Coast & Panhandle MINIs
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Job Position Available

Job Position Available

A position has come available in the building / shop I work. The job will be filled within the next couple weeks to a month or two, could be more or less. It will require that you live in the surrounding area of Ft Walton Beach, Fl, so if you have been thinking about a move or are in the market for a different “very different” kind of job, I will accept resumes’ at my work address and I will forward them on to the person you will have to interview with.

A “Secret” security clearance is an absolute requirement. If you do not know how it works, NO FLEONY CONVICTIONS need apply!!!

There are only a handful of people in the world who do this job so it will not be required that you have experience, if you do, fantastic. What will be required is, a frantic work attitude, a friendly get along with what everyone who may come your way attitude, along with work hours that are not set, but change daily as missions require, Very early early missions or late late missions!

Job description: Telemetry – Journeyman

You will use electronic equipment to record devices being tested. You will record these tests. You will make copies of these tests. You will give these recordings to customers.

Experience Required: Basic to full electronic knowledge, basic computer skills, and a work attitude that says I am there for you every second.

If you have a military background you will be considered first.

PM me for any extra information or send resume to:

pat.walsh@eglin.af.mil