Center Speedometer Wiring Information - North American Motoring

Navigation & Audio Audio upgrades, bluetooth, and navigation discussions surrounding the Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs.

Center Speedometer Wiring Information

Old 09-19-2017, 07:01 AM
Neutral

Center Speedometer Wiring Information

Hi guys, I'm building a custom carputer and I am in search of wiring details for the wiring harnesses that connect to the center Speedometer. Specifically, I am looking for the CAN bus connection and the left right line level inputs into the HK amplifier for 2011 boost systems.

Any help or diagrams would be appreciated, my searches for the past week have not resulted in much information.

Thanks,
MS
Old 09-19-2017, 08:28 AM
6th Gear

Old 12-05-2017, 02:19 PM
Neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathDream View Post
Hi guys, I'm building a custom carputer and I am in search of wiring details for the wiring harnesses that connect to the center Speedometer. Specifically, I am looking for the CAN bus connection and the left right line level inputs into the HK amplifier for 2011 boost systems.

Any help or diagrams would be appreciated, my searches for the past week have not resulted in much information.

Thanks,
MS
Hi,

Did you find the information you needed? I'm pursuing a similar solution after working with someone else on the iBus interface for a BMW. It looks like the iBus solution won't work on the Mini since it uses a different CAN bus system. Let me know how far you are and if you need any help.

Rumi