Navigation & Audio Audio upgrades, bluetooth, and navigation discussions surrounding the Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs.

Navigation & Audio USB/IPOD Interface

Old 06-28-2017, 09:55 AM
jalexandresilva
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
USB/IPOD Interface

Hello to all..... i have a 2010 mini clubman r55 lci with a usb/iPod interface installed. I have a "problem" that I am not able to get around ..... is installed in my Mini a USB / iPOD interface kit equal to the image. To read the information of the iPod, there is a cable in the glove compartment, which after connecting switches on the radio to aux and loads on the number 5 to read the iPod, or on the nr 6 to read the usb information. Well here starts the problem .... the ipod / iphone reads without any problem, but the usb, always says "no usb". To power the usb, I bought a 30 pin to usb converter, but it does not work! Does anyone know this kit? do you Know if the usb pen has to have some particular feature besides what it says in the manual .... formatted in fat16 or fat32? Do you know if in addition to the cable that connects to the iPod you should have a USB cable / cable?

Search this Thread