MINIs & Minis for Sale Need a Mini or a MINI? Want a Mini or a MINI? You're at the right place!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

FS:: 2013 Mini Cooper Factory JCW Manic Stage 2

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2019, 10:28 AM
Jcarlo7
1st Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 Mini Cooper Factory JCW Manic Stage 2

Up for grabs is my 2013 Mini Cooper John Cooper Works. This is a factory John Cooper Works with the n18 engine. This is not the S model with the jcw package, it's the real deal. This post is more of a feeler because I am only interested in selling it if someone buys it before the car I'm interested in buying sells. I purchased the car a bit over a year ago and it was bone stock with no modifications done. In the past year or so I have added BC Racing Coilovers, a Helix front mount intercooler, custom downpipe and have also deleted the resonator. The latest addition was the Stage 2B Manic Tune professionally installed by Maitland Importers in Orlando. The car is very fast and fun and nothing like any other Mini Cooper. This car was definitely not easy to find and is a rare one of a kind vehicle. I traveled to Chicago just to pick it up and it has a 6 speed manual transmission. There aren't many of these at all for sale nationwide and I've priced it fairly. I am open to hearing offers but I am not looking for any type of trades. There is a loan still open on the car so we would go through my bank or please have your own financing. I will not reply to lowballs and no joy rides of any kind. This is my daily and I take good care of this car. Texts are preferred. Thank you.