MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

WTB:: Aero Front Bumper

Search this Thread

Old 06-11-2019, 05:36 PM
ER53V
1st Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Aero Front Bumper - Gen 1

Hello all,

I'm in search of an original Gen 1 aero front bumper. I already have the side skirts and the rear bumper so i'm looking just for the front.

I've seen a couple different off brand ones for sale online that don't have the cutouts for the side reflector markers. To my knowledge only the OEM ones do? I'm looking for the front bumper WITH the cutouts.

I'm in the North East area, however would travel a reasonable distance if needed or pay for shipping if came to a deal. If you have one, know of someone who has one, or know where I could find one, please let me know.

Thank You

Last edited by ER53V; 06-14-2019 at 12:29 PM.
Old 06-14-2019, 10:40 AM
Ramz88
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by ER53V
Hello all,

I'm in search of an original aero front bumper. I already have the side skirts and the rear bumper so i'm looking just for the front.

I've seen a couple different off brand ones for sale online that don't have the cutouts for the side reflector markers. To my knowledge only the OEM ones do? I'm looking for the front bumper WITH the cutouts.

I'm in the North East area, however would travel a reasonable distance if needed or pay for shipping if came to a deal. If you have one, know of someone who has one, or know where I could find one, please let me know.

Thank You
I have one for abs motor sports with challenge front splitter $475.00 located in 19054 look at my ig r56_ramz

Old 06-14-2019, 12:28 PM
ER53V
1st Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Originally Posted by Ramz88
I have one for abs motor sports with challenge front splitter $475.00 located in 19054 look at my ig r56_ramz
hey ramz,

Im looking for a Gen 1 aero front bumper. i thought it updated it after i posted it up. just re-updated it now. sorry for the confusion but thanks for getting to me.

Old 06-14-2019, 01:23 PM
Thinker2112
5th Gear
Received 85 Likes on 69 Posts
Not to be a total downer but Gen 1 Aero Kits are made of Unobtainium. Your best bet is going to be looking for them in wrecking yards for just the one part.

There are two companies that list here from time to time that may have one, you will want to send them both an email AllMag Autoparts and NorthWest Euro.

If you are able to find one, it probably won't be in good condition. The mounting points will more than likely be broken. Be prepared to pay a lot of money for one in poor condition and an unreasonable amount for a good one. It has been years since I have seen an aero kit come up for sale - anywhere.

With all sincerity, good luck, I hope you find one.
Craig

Old 06-14-2019, 02:01 PM
Alpha Motoring
6th Gear
Received 59 Likes on 50 Posts
I have two complete aero kit sets I will be selling. One of which is on my car, I am going in a different direction. Send me a PM if you're interested. I'm in SoCal.