MINI Parts for Sale Search and shop for all your MINI parts here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:
Parts Search
Keyword:

Category:

Price:

Private or Vendor Listing:

Part fits (you may select multiples):

Location (Region):

Item Condition:

Cars Search
Keyword:

Year:
(Range)

Make:

Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Color:

Private or Dealer Listing:

Location (Region):

FS:: CravenSpeed FlexPod universal scissor mount

Old 08-02-2013, 01:40 PM
coelacanth
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CravenSpeed FlexPod universal scissor mount

Category: Interior
Price: $40
Private or Vendor Listing: Private Listing
Part fits (you may select multiples): R50, R52, R53, R55, R56, R57, R58, R59, R60
Location (Region): NorCal
Item Condition: Used

This is the universal scissors style mount to be used with CravenSpeed FlexPod mounting system. Please see the photos for the minimum and maximum phone/device size it can take. New one would cost you $69 plus s/h.

[SOLD]

Come pick it up at my place in Hayes Valley area, or at my office in Redwood City (Redwood Shore).

Please note that this is the cell phone (or GPS, Sirius radio, etc) mount part only. You'll need the FlexPod bracket hardware or use with your own bracket. With your own bracket I'm sure you can use this with other cars, but it is intended to be used with BMW MINI Cooper. See cravenspeed.com for more info.

Attached Thumbnails CravenSpeed FlexPod universal scissor mount-00f0f_9hv97fdcnse_600x450.jpg   CravenSpeed FlexPod universal scissor mount-00y0y_axpjiuzs4n5_600x450.jpg   CravenSpeed FlexPod universal scissor mount-00t0t_bgztxt7qzhj_600x450.jpg  

Last edited by coelacanth; 08-03-2013 at 08:20 PM.
Old 08-02-2013, 02:23 PM
InMyMini
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by coelacanth
This is the universal scissors style mount to be used with CravenSpeed FlexPod mounting system. Please see the photos for the minimum and maximum phone/device size it can take. New one would cost you $69 plus s/h.

It's yours for $40.

Come pick it up at my place in Hayes Valley area, or at my office in Redwood City (Redwood Shore).

Please note that this is the cell phone (or GPS, Sirius radio, etc) mount part only. You'll need the FlexPod bracket hardware or use with your own bracket. With your own bracket I'm sure you can use this with other cars, but it is intended to be used with BMW MINI Cooper. See cravenspeed.com for more info.

Is that this item:

http://www.cravenspeed.com/flexpod-individual-modules/

Also it looks like it would fit in the USPS "if it fits it ships" $5 box...will you ship it ?

Old 08-02-2013, 02:30 PM
coelacanth
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by InMyMini
Is that this item:

http://www.cravenspeed.com/flexpod-individual-modules/

Also it looks like it would fit in the USPS "if it fits it ships" $5 box...will you ship it ?
Yes, it's pretty much identical, but ever so slightly narrower construction. If you have 5" display smartphone, that maybe a problem. I think the latest one they have goes 75mm instead of 69mm. iPhone (4" display) or even HTC One (4.7" display) works fine with it.

Yes, I should be able to fit it in small box and will ship. I can take Paypal and eat the fee (but confirmed address only please) if you can pickup the $5 shipping.

Thanks!

Edit: I looked up. CravenSpeed released the 75mm max width version recently. The rest of the product is pretty much identical.

Old 08-03-2013, 07:05 PM
sujeemini
2nd Gear
Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
PM Sent

Originally Posted by coelacanth
Yes, it's pretty much identical, but ever so slightly narrower construction. If you have 5" display smartphone, that maybe a problem. I think the latest one they have goes 75mm instead of 69mm. iPhone (4" display) or even HTC One (4.7" display) works fine with it.

Yes, I should be able to fit it in small box and will ship. I can take Paypal and eat the fee (but confirmed address only please) if you can pickup the $5 shipping.

Thanks!

Edit: I looked up. CravenSpeed released the 75mm max width version recently. The rest of the product is pretty much identical.

Old 08-03-2013, 08:20 PM
coelacanth
2nd Gear
The mount has been sold. Thanks for the PMs all.