Milwaukee MINIs The Milwaukee MINIs Forum. Visit our club site at www.milwaukeeminis.com

Picture Tag

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2012, 08:40 AM
danthemanohhyea
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Picture Tag

Hey Milwaukee Mini owners.
I've long been a member of VW/Audi clubs and one club I belonged to was really active on their forums.

One of the things that kept them active was a game that many people played with was called picture tag.

The idea behind it is simple:
  1. Person A drives their mini to an un-named, but recognizable landmark and takes a picture of their car in front of the land mark
  2. Person A posts that picture in this thread for everyone to see, but does not tell where the location is
  3. Everyone else tries to get a picture of their mini in the same spot and then post it up on the thread.
  4. If you're the first one to post the picture then you get to take a picture of your mini at some other location and the game continues on.
It was a lot of fun while I was doing it, really got everyone active because you were checking to see where the next location might be as well as finding neat locations to take pictures of your car to post up if you ended up being the one who was "it".

Anyone interested? It's really not a lot of fun if only 2-3 people are doing it, so speak up!

Old 04-12-2012, 11:48 AM
danthemanohhyea
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll start!

Post up any questions you have.

Oh and make sure the spot is public, not anywhere that you have to be a member of or have to pay to access.

Last edited by danthemanohhyea; 07-23-2012 at 11:01 AM.