Lowcountry MINIS Club (Charleston, SC) The Lowcountry MINIS Club forum (Charleston, SC). Visit our club site at www.wecantdrive.com/forum/portal.php

Meeting Archive

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2008, 08:40 AM
littlehandegan
Coordinator :: Low Country MINIs
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
OFFICIAL MAY MEET!!!!!

MAY 18, HOOTERS IN NORTH CHARLESTON 1:OOPM
Pm for directions or ?'s.

PLEASE TAKE NOTICE IN THE DATE CHANGE!!!!

Thanks to lowcountry s for the idea!!!!

Jack

Attendees so far:
Littlehandegan
Chadtoolio
Lowcountry S
Solilioquiet
MCSman
MINI-Bee
Vmpyrdavid
Maybe CUSTOM AV

Post if you can make it!!!!

Last edited by littlehandegan; 05-11-2008 at 01:18 PM. Reason: ook
Old 04-26-2008, 09:28 AM
MINI-Bee
4th Gear
I will try to make it. My baby boy was just born so I am not sure how hectic things will be. But I will try to be there.

Old 04-26-2008, 10:14 AM
soliloquiet
3rd Gear
i think i can go as of now. I assume this is a part of another carolina euro meet?

Old 04-26-2008, 02:31 PM
chadtoolio
5th Gear
Received 11 Likes on 9 Posts
Originally Posted by MINI-Bee
I will try to make it. My baby boy was just born so I am not sure how hectic things will be. But I will try to be there.
Congrats, that changed my life in a big way for the better.....how bout some pictures!

Old 04-26-2008, 02:33 PM
chadtoolio
5th Gear
Originally Posted by soliloquiet
i think i can go as of now. I assume this is a part of another carolina euro meet?
Nope, we want to start doing something on our own, every month like clockwork. 3rd Sunday of the Month, 1pm is the plan for now.

Old 04-26-2008, 03:42 PM
MINI-Bee
4th Gear
Originally Posted by chadtoolio
Congrats, that changed my life in a big way for the better.....how bout some pictures!
Here is a link to some pictures of him. His name is Cooper Edward Lee!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&id=634557376

Old 04-26-2008, 05:00 PM
soliloquiet
3rd Gear
Nope, we want to start doing something on our own, every month like clockwork. 3rd Sunday of the Month, 1pm is the plan for now.
well now we're talkin. We shouldnt be playing second fiddle to anyone!!

Old 04-26-2008, 05:44 PM
littlehandegan
Congrats!! Hope you can be there!!!!

Old 04-26-2008, 07:30 PM
chadtoolio
5th Gear
I was thinking the same thing. There are enough cool *** people hear that have MINI's that we should have a small posse. Ride out, beaaaatchhes.

well now we're talkin. We shouldnt be playing second fiddle to anyone!!

Old 04-26-2008, 07:31 PM
chadtoolio
5th Gear
Here is a link to some pictures of him. His name is Cooper Edward Lee!
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?ai...5&id=634557376
There was some good shots in there, brings back some really fond memories about my kids, so precious(there's not an emoticon that represents it).

Old 04-26-2008, 11:27 PM
LowCountry S
4th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Big Congrats Man!! Get some sleep while ya can . If you can make it great! if not, we totally understand. We just need some more people. Chad and I were brainstorming the other day, maybe we can get some business cards made up with a link to the club forums on it and we could start taggin MINIs we see with them and see if we can't get some more locals involved, then maybe we can start to get some Dealer involvement (M2C2 does ALOT with Hendrick up in Charlotte, so they are willing to do stuff). We just need to step it up some with our own involvement imho, (show up @Dealer arranged events, arrange our own events, show involvements, autox, etc). Just some thoughts, but I'm sure we could make it work.

Old 04-26-2008, 11:42 PM
soliloquiet
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by LowCountry S
Big Congrats Man!! Get some sleep while ya can . If you can make it great! if not, we totally understand. We just need some more people. Chad and I were brainstorming the other day, maybe we can get some business cards made up with a link to the club forums on it and we could start taggin MINIs we see with them and see if we can't get some more locals involved, then maybe we can start to get some Dealer involvement (M2C2 does ALOT with Hendrick up in Charlotte, so they are willing to do stuff). We just need to step it up some with our own involvement imho, (show up @Dealer arranged events, arrange our own events, show involvements, autox, etc). Just some thoughts, but I'm sure we could make it work.
Thats a great idea, theres plenty of minis i see downtown and while they usually dont look modded for the most part, it seems like theres some good people driving them and taking care of them. Leaving cards on windows would be great for when you see one and dont see the driver.

Chad, you should be dragging more people in considering how many you see on a daily basis. Head recruiter status!!

and yes, i think we should just get some more stuff going on with our club along the lines that Mike stated and have a more fluid network for things. I know i wasnt at the last show at trident but i would hope we can pull together and get some numbers higher than what weve got now. I think that since ive been here weve only pulled 5-6 at most, for that Patriots Point meet, and one of them wasnt even from SC proper.

Last edited by soliloquiet; 04-26-2008 at 11:46 PM. Reason: additional rambling
Old 04-27-2008, 05:09 AM
chadtoolio
5th Gear
Man, I don't know how much more I can talk up the MINI's...LOL, doesn't my enthusiasm show . I don't know how much I want to involve my dealer in this. I'm already there enough, and we all have more than enough to do while were there. I think we can stand alone, form a club(like we already have but improve upon it), and do the things that we are talking about and have so many MINIs that we have to have reservations. I for one am pledging right now to have the 1st annual Lowcountry MINIs club Barbeque.....I'll be doing the Ribs. BYOB, and a small side dish. MINI's Only......Date to be set at a later date.

Thats a great idea, theres plenty of minis i see downtown and while they usually dont look modded for the most part, it seems like theres some good people driving them and taking care of them. Leaving cards on windows would be great for when you see one and dont see the driver.

Chad, you should be dragging more people in considering how many you see on a daily basis. Head recruiter status!!

and yes, i think we should just get some more stuff going on with our club along the lines that Mike stated and have a more fluid network for things. I know i wasnt at the last show at trident but i would hope we can pull together and get some numbers higher than what weve got now. I think that since ive been here weve only pulled 5-6 at most, for that Patriots Point meet, and one of them wasnt even from SC proper.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:02 AM
littlehandegan
I made little cards like that and went to a shop and got them made and lost them . I will do it again this time using a printer and just cutting them out,

Jack

Old 04-27-2008, 09:38 AM
soliloquiet
3rd Gear
Man, I don't know how much more I can talk up the MINI's...LOL, doesn't my enthusiasm show . I don't know how much I want to involve my dealer in this. I'm already there enough, and we all have more than enough to do while were there. I think we can stand alone, form a club(like we already have but improve upon it), and do the things that we are talking about and have so many MINIs that we have to have reservations. I for one am pledging right now to have the 1st annual Lowcountry MINIs club Barbeque.....I'll be doing the Ribs. BYOB, and a small side dish. MINI's Only......Date to be set at a later date.
I was kidding about that. I didnt want you to be advertising on their dime. Just found it humorous in terms of exposure to minis on a daily basis.

Good idea Jack. If you want to send me your mockup, i can print and cut a bunch too and get on distributing.

Whats up with photo night these days?

Old 05-04-2008, 09:24 PM
MCSman
1st Gear
I will be there, so plan on seeing my MCS there with either the chrome aftermarket wheels that are on her now, or possibly even the factory s-lites that littlehandegan and i are gonna paint and put on her. get ready folks, because my mini is about to undergo a full black-out exterior upgrade process. every chrome piece will soon be black. this also includes the new ALTA Stealth R53 Exhaust Kit I am planning on getting, which is Matte Black, and is gonna sound and look awesome. I will keep everyone updated, and I can't wait for the hooters meet!

Old 05-05-2008, 07:11 PM
CustomAV
5th Gear
I'll try and show up....

Nick, I owe you an apology for not calling you back. Too much going on and even if there were 40 hours in a day I still couldn't get it done. I will try and call you later in the week when I am not going insane.

chris

Old 05-05-2008, 07:19 PM
chadtoolio
5th Gear
Originally Posted by MCSman
I will be there, so plan on seeing my MCS there with either the chrome aftermarket wheels that are on her now, or possibly even the factory s-lites that littlehandegan and i are gonna paint and put on her. get ready folks, because my mini is about to undergo a full black-out exterior upgrade process. every chrome piece will soon be black. this also includes the new ALTA Stealth R53 Exhaust Kit I am planning on getting, which is Matte Black, and is gonna sound and look awesome. I will keep everyone updated, and I can't wait for the hooters meet!

Sounds like a plan...Looking forward to checking it out along with the Hooters...I mean at Hooters.

Old 05-07-2008, 10:35 AM
soliloquiet
3rd Gear
Originally Posted by CustomAV
I'll try and show up....

Nick, I owe you an apology for not calling you back. Too much going on and even if there were 40 hours in a day I still couldn't get it done. I will try and call you later in the week when I am not going insane.

chris
Its all good chris. Dont worry about it.

Old 05-09-2008, 06:59 AM
VmpyrDavid
Minty Fresh
So is this going to be on the Saturday the 17th instead of Sunday the 18th? Cause that would suck. I be workin' & stuff most Saturdays. Especially after dragon hunting this weekend.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:11 AM
littlehandegan
Well who is ok with changing to the 18th, SUNDAY??????????

Old 05-09-2008, 09:39 AM
VmpyrDavid
Minty Fresh
Originally Posted by littlehandegan
•raises hand• Ooo ooo ooo Me Me Me

I bet Chad will chime in on this, too.

Old 05-09-2008, 09:45 AM
LowCountry S
4th Gear
Originally Posted by littlehandegan
totally my fault, looked at calendar wrong; I'm in for either day but I have to go to work at 3 on Sat.

Old 05-09-2008, 10:37 AM
littlehandegan
Ok DATE is changed, Sent some messages to people letting them know!!!

Jack

Old 05-09-2008, 02:42 PM
LowCountry S
4th Gear
cool , on a side note; there's a girl on the CarolinaEuro forums named Bre ( breanne I believe) that wants to shoot some photos of some MINIs so I told her about the meet. Better wash yer rides!!!

Quick Reply: Meeting Archive