JCW Garage Interested in John Cooper Works (JCW) parts for your 2nd Generation MINI? This is where JCW upgrades and accessories for the MINI Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs are discussed.

JCW Fitting JCW Bumper On Cooper S?

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2017, 05:09 PM
willw1
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fitting JCW Bumper On Cooper S?

Hi,

I was wondering if it is possible to fit a JCW rear bumper on my cooper S? Also does anyone know where I could buy this? I have attached pictures of my MINI and one with the bumper I would like.

thanks!

Attached Thumbnails Fitting JCW Bumper On Cooper S?-img_0450.jpg   Fitting JCW Bumper On Cooper S?-img_0310.jpg   Fitting JCW Bumper On Cooper S?-jcw1.jpg  
Old 05-31-2017, 07:52 PM
hamptup
4th Gear
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Lots of information here if you take the time to search.

I will save you the trouble this time and just tell you can order the JCW bumper from the dealership.

Old 09-07-2017, 05:02 PM
R56devotion
3rd Gear
Received 36 Likes on 34 Posts
Many times the full kits can be preordered with your paint code already done! I have often wanted just the rear bumper so that I can add the rear diffusor. ECS had blow out kits at near $500 bucks in the past. You might check with them to see what they can do.

Old 09-08-2017, 02:03 PM
ECSTuning
Platinum Sponsor
Received 1,966 Likes on 1,766 Posts
We just have the main kits and the rear bumper parts, no more super sale body kits for the R56.

jUST the full kits:

https://www.ecstuning.com/Mini-2007-...Exterior/Body/

Here are the rear parts: Part diagram, just copy and past the 11 digits parts numbers into our site.

https://www.realoem.com/bmw/enUS/sho...diagId=03_1131

MINI Guru/ MINI Owner Since 2004 | NEW Lifetime Part Replacement | Local Pickup
Milltek | Genuine MINI | Forge Motorsport | NM Engineering | ECS Performance | M7 Speed
Customer Service Hours: 8am-8pm EST|Sales Team Hours: 8am-11pm | SAT 10am-7pm 800.924.5172
Old 10-27-2017, 06:25 AM
bugeye1031
Received 80 Likes on 75 Posts
Buy Used?

Are you in the states? If so, if you're patient and consistent, you can find what you're looking for....possibly even in the right color. Recyclers (aka junkyards) will have it. The problem is finding it. I've never had any luck requesting a part through their on-line search request - I've tried several times and have never received a single response. You can start by looking in eBay, but just look for recyclers selling parts for MINI's. When you find a recycler with a MINI or several MINI's, call them. This can be a tedious process, but it does work.

If you're in the UK, I would think that the process would be similar.

Note that you will not likely find an entire kit from one recycler/breaker this way. And be careful about ensuring that a bumper cover will fit your car. The structures under the front and rear bumpers are not all the same depending on model year and possibly other factors.