JCW Garage Interested in John Cooper Works (JCW) parts for your 2nd Generation MINI? This is where JCW upgrades and accessories for the MINI Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs are discussed.

JCW New JCW!!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2016, 08:44 PM
nitronikon
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
New JCW!!!

Hello All,

This is my first post. I've been searching for a new JCW in SoCal for quite some time. I lined up 2 deals for a fully optioned 2012 or 2013 jcw.

#1 was in Temecula, 66 miles from me. It was almost fully optioned, nav, manual, gray, red top, craven short shifter, extra gauges and blacked out chrome. I said yes to the deal but the owner was lagging...

#2 was a fully optioned 2013 jcw with navi, manual, everything except chrome liner and pdc. This dealer wad in... Kirkland Washington! Had the sales guy do a comprehensive video.

Although I said yes to #1, I put a deposit on #2 this past Thursday. Sure enough, #1 came back to me and said he was not ready to sell on Friday. I can understand! Today, I flew to Washington, checked the car out. This jcw was unbelievably clean and better than expected considering sight unseen. Can you believe no chips on the paint? Only a small nick on the glass.

Now I'm driving down the coast to SoCal! =D

The only thing I've noticed so far is 1) my bluetooth audio paired to my iPhone 5s has crackling issues only when initiating a new call. And 2) my microphone gain seems really low for listeners on the other end. I'm going to have to tinker with this one! Tips?

-Happy JCWer..