Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Ordering OEM parts from dealer website ...

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 08:56 AM
cold aspiration
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ordering OEM parts from dealer website ...

Hey guys, so I want to get the checkered mirror caps and a grill badge. I found these items on my dealer website in the accessories page. So i went ahead and ordered. When i got to the final checkout stage, the button said "Submit order form" So i hit that, and all it seemed to do was email someone. It didn't ask for credit card or anything. I also got an email from parts@northwestmini.com saying they got my order, but absolutely nothing else. Was i suppose to get any other email? My email system admin said i had some delivery failures. One email to accessories@minileads.com didn't go and one to production@adf.miniusa.com didn't go.

I have no idea how the process of getting anything from the dealer is suppose to be. Can someone clue me in? Their website had no information. Any other website that has these items I'm looking for that uses a more traditional method??

Old 08-16-2006, 08:57 AM
Yucca Patrol
Coordinator :: Alabama Motoring Society & South East
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
The most traditional method I use for dealer parts is to make a phone call to Classic MINI in Ohio because they give a significant discount to NAM members.

Old 08-16-2006, 09:02 AM
Mishka
6th Gear
I ordered something from my dealer a while back and had the same thing happen. A day or two later, I got a call form the Parts Dept at the dealer to fianlize the order.

Just for info, I have also ordered some stuff from Classic MINI and would recommend them. Be sure to tell them you are a NAM member.

Old 08-16-2006, 10:37 AM
cold aspiration
2nd Gear
Yeah i gave classic MINI a call and they had the checkered mirror in stock. I think I'll order from them. Funny thing is that for some reason I the operator directed me to Classic Chevy .. O_o