Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your MINI!

Search this Thread

Old 05-23-2013, 06:07 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Custom steering wheel covers brought to a new level!

Awesomeness can't get any further! There's not much more than custom embroidery you can do to your car interior to make it One-Of-A-Kind!

Like it? Want your wheel to look similar? Grab it!

With ths code: 9140DSP8QU7 you'll get 10% off everything at RedlineGoods until May 29th!

See you at www.RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 05-27-2013, 05:27 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
We have just introduced another cool addition to our extensive range of customization options for you to Take Pride In Your Ride - Pleating.

It's available in two different versions:

Sporty parallel pleating:

Or more classic, luxury diamond pleating (easy to find in top-of-the-tops cars like Aston Martin or Lamborghini):

Like it? Then imagine how cool it may look on your armrest, door panel, lubmar pad or on any other part you'd like to have

And as soon as you decide, please bear in mind that our [SIZE="3"]MEMORIAL DAY SALE[/SIZE] means you'll get 20% OFF EVERYTHING Until May 31st!

Just paste this code into our ordering form: [SIZE="3"]9H1A4P0P9Y3[/SIZE] and ENJOY YOUR 20% DISCOUNT!

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com

Have a great week!

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 06-07-2013, 02:16 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
We have really GREAT NEWS for those of you who have always wanted to upgrade your car with a custom steering wheel cover but were unsure about the dfficulty level and the quality you would achieve wrapping your wheel as a DIY project.

Please welcome Aquaria - our Authorised Steering Wheel Covers Installer - the lady who will make your car dreams come true!

And here's the first steering wheel she has just upgraded on a commercial basis - Audi S4 B5 - Awesome Job, admit it!

Like it? I'm sure you do :-)

Aquaria promises to do the same with your wheel and ship it back to you within 48 hours of receiving it, and is looking to charge a very, very reasonable fee for her services. More information here: http://www.redlinegoods.com/SteeringWheelInstaller.php

Welcome aboard, Aquaria, and thank you for working with us!

Everybody interested, meet me at: www.RedlineGoods.com and paste this code 9D148M4XF2O into our ordering form to get 10% DISCOUNT! valid for ALL ORDERS - not only steering wheel covers, of course - placed until June 14th!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 06-15-2013, 11:08 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
FATHER'S DAY SALE is on at REDLINEGOODS!!!

Just paste this code: 9H14A8P5P1Y and EJNOY your 20% DISCOUNT!!!

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 06-21-2013, 01:16 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
How often do you guys check our WHAT'S NEW PAGE? Not too often I think, am I right?

But what if I told you that you can get some new leather parts FOR FREE just for giving us a chance to add something new to this page? The manner in which we have devised almost all of our products is that once we have a person interested in getting our leathers for their car which we do not support at the time, we offer them to send their current, stock items to us to use as templates. And to express our gratitude for such an effort, we do give our leather goods FOR FREE, in exchange for an installation write-up along with some after-installation pictures. It's THAT SIMPLE

Interested? Let me know

And in case you just find something for you at RedlineGoods.com, here's a [SIZE=3]10% DISCOUNT CODE[/SIZE] valid thru Friday, June 28th: [SIZE=3]9O1GA48Z8E4[/SIZE]. ENJOY!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 07-23-2013, 03:25 AM
mitch171
3rd Gear
I am moving from an early 2005 just a cooper to a 2008 cabrio s. I think that the armrests are different between these models, is there a way my armrest covers I got from you can fit my cabrio?

Old 07-23-2013, 04:28 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
As far as I know 2007+ convertibles still have the same interior so the oparts you have should fit. as for armrest this ios not the case of production date but of the armrest itself - there were two armrests available - sliding and flip-top. We have of course coveres for both available but you need to specify which one you have now and which you will have in your new vert

In case it turns out you will need a new cover, we'll be more than happy to offer you a special discount

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 07-23-2013, 07:20 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Hello guys, just to remind you
RedlineGoods.com is the ultimate place to go for custom upgrade to your interior!

Whether you want to show your support to your favourite sports team or you just want to express yourself through your car, at RedlineGoods you will find everything you need to do it right.

Please see below just two examples of a fully custom works we have recently done for our customers.

As soon as you decide to have something this cool for yourselves, please remember to use this discount code: 9XDS1UJ5690 - it'll give you 10% DISCOUNT on all orders placed until Tuesaday, July 30th!

Please also note our ShowPrideInYourRide program for all our customers who help us grow with a 50% REFUND to grab!

Have a great week!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 07-25-2013, 03:09 AM
mitch171
3rd Gear
Thanks for the response, I pick up on Friday so I will check it out then. I love the set I have now so hope it all fits! It is red with a white stripe and black piping!

Last edited by mitch171; 08-05-2013 at 07:06 AM.
Old 07-26-2013, 12:27 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
One of my favourite color combinations EVER

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 08-13-2013, 06:58 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Driving a classy car, wouldn't you like to look at some nice, soft, classy leather in front of you instead of glossy plastic?

Cause if you would, I think you may like what I want to show you:

Like it?

Want something similar for Your Mini? Meet me at: http://www.redlinegoods.com/MINIdash.php, pick your favourite color combo and GET 25% BACK upon good quality photos of your wrapped dash :-)

And if you want something else, here's 10% DISCOUNT CODE valid thru Aug. 20th: 91M6FGMR460

Meet me at www.RedlineGoods.com :-)
Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 09-10-2013, 03:09 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Guys, the Mini dash you saw above is something we purchased by ourselves to design our custom parts based on customers' suggestions.

So if you have some idea what is the next product we should design, feel free to give us a hint

As soon as we start working on it, we will gladly offer a 30% REFUND to the first 3 customers who pre-order any of those parts before they are officially released

The only thing you'll have to do to get the refund to give us a few good quality photos of the parts installed as well as a short installation write-up with puctures. Not a Mission Impossible as you see

Oh, and here's something for you in case you'd just like to order something else: 917XYR25O1S - it'll give you 10% OFF on top of our regular discounts scheme till Sept. 17th

See you at RedlineGoods.com

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 09-30-2013, 06:03 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Driving your car every day, or taking it out of the garage for sunny weekend rides, wouldn't you like a firm grip of thick and comfortable steering wheel wrapped in smooth new leather?

Cause I think you might like our latest development - steering wheel cover with additional padding and optional thumbgrips added for firmer and sportier grip :-)

Yes, I know many of you may find it "irrelevant" as it is a Bimmer wheel

But please have in mind we have our steering wheel covers and other custom leather interior upgrade products for most cars out there, including Tibbys :-)

So please meet me at RedlineGoods.com and make proper use of this 10% DISCOUNT CODE calid thru Oct. 7th: 9XOPG1802G1

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 10-17-2013, 06:28 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Guys,

I believe you all remember our two latest releases for Minis - our custom covers for Mini dash trims - available for 3-piece and 5-piece dash - pictures below, just to remind you

But we are still missing good quality photos of those cool leather interior upgrade installed in customers cars. So 20% REFUND is still available for the first two customers who will show us those products installed in their cars Refers to both versions" 3-piece and 5-piece which means that this cool special offer is available for 4 customers!

By the way - last week we received those photos from a customer of ours and I thought "why not?"

So please tell me - would you like us to design custom leather cover for Mini upper dash?

And, last but not least, we have just started a GroupBuy with possible discounts reaching up to 50%! See the details and join HERE

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 11-15-2013, 04:15 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
For those of you who are looking for custom leather touch and can't wait for Black Friday Sale we have just started a HAPPY WEEKEND with everything 20% OFF till Sunday Midnight.

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com, paste the code, and ENJOY

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 11-26-2013, 06:57 AM
mitch171
3rd Gear
I would like the upper dash cover! I like the idea of your current dash pieces, but I'll like my chili red plastic pieces that are there already. So the upper dash cover would be cool.

Old 11-26-2013, 07:34 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
What dash do you have? 3-piece or 5-piece?

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 11-27-2013, 05:39 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Black friday sale at redlinegoods!

Ladies and Gentlemen!

BLACK FRIDAY SALE has already started at RedlineGoods!

Meet me at: RedlineGoods.com and enjoy FREE SHIPPING until Nov. 30th!

See you there!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 11-28-2013 at 05:33 AM.
Old 12-21-2013, 10:17 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Holidays are coming!

Santa is knocking on Your door!

He wants YOU to SAVE up to 40% on new custom leather parts for your car :-)

Check in at RedlineGoods.com, paste this discount code: 91RT9M6T72Z
for ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT ON TOP OF our regular discounts scheme (up to 30% OFF depending on Your order value)

(Code valid until December 24th)

And do not forget about FREE SHIPPING until Dec 31st :-)

Please do visit us. I promise you will like what you see and you will want to come back again soon :-)

Meet us at: www.RedlineGoods.com

Have a great Holidays!
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 12-30-2013, 11:14 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor

In these last two days of the year, meet me at RedlineGoods.com and use this code: 9K1J9R6Q9E3 for ADDITIONAL 10% DISCOUNT on top of our regular discounts scheme!

Together with the last day of FREE SHIPPING Special this means you SAVE UP TO 40%!

HAVE A GREAT 2014!

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 02-04-2014, 01:36 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Hello Boys&Girls

We have just started a GROUP BUY where you can SAVE UP TO 50% on new custom leather interior accessories for Your Minis

Find more details here: https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...p-to-50-a.html

and JUMP IN

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 02-04-2014 at 01:41 PM.
Old 02-06-2014, 03:13 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Ooopsss...

Looks like I put the GroupBuy thread in the wrong section where you cannot respond

Here's the actual thread: https://www.northamericanmotoring.co...p-to-50-a.html so join me there

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 02-24-2014, 04:51 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Driving Season is just around the corner. And so is your tax refund :-)

Can there be better use to your tax refund check than preparing your ride for driving season?

We, the RedlineGoods team are just as excited for driving season as you are. So we are giving You a SPECIAL, 15% DISCOUNT!

Redeem the offer online by visiting: http://www.RedlineGoods.com and using this code on checkout: TAXREFUND2014

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Old 04-29-2014, 04:36 PM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
What do you guys think about our S197 door trim installed by the first happy customer?

Want something like this for Your Ride? Just let me know and let's make it happen

And here's something REALLY SPECIAL: H9A83P2P9Y0 - it's a 20% DISCOUNT CODE valid until Wednesday, April 30th only! Time is ticking

Take care
Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Last edited by RedlineGoods.com; 04-29-2014 at 04:44 PM.
Old 05-16-2014, 07:26 AM
RedlineGoods.com
Former Vendor
Genuine Red Alcantara now available at RedlineGoods!

Genuine Red Alcantara now available at RedlineGoods!

Following numerous requests and suggestions from our customers we have just introduced a new fabric into our offer

This is the ultimate choice for You if You want to upgrade your car interior with something that is classy, luxurious and sporty at the same time:

And now the best thing:

We offer 20% REFUND upon good quality photos of Genuine Red Alcantara products installed in your car on ALL ORDERS placed until May 31st!

LIke it?

Meet me at RedlineGoods.com and Enjoy

Take care

Jack
RedlineGoods Team

Quick Reply: Interior/Exterior Genuine Italian leather shift boots - custom made for your MINI!