Interior/Exterior Interior and exterior modifications for Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S (R56), and Cabrio (R57) MINIs.

Interior/Exterior Aesthetic Creations

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2008, 05:22 PM
unsalada
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Aesthetic Creations

Has any one order from Aesthetic Creations I am trying to order something but it says it takes about 2-3 weeks to get shipped so I wanted to know if that seem right??? I was also wanting to know the cuality of their products.

Old 01-06-2008, 05:26 PM
Gil-galad
Coordinator :: Eastern Iowa MINIs
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Depends on whether or not you're ordering custom-made graphics, which require some set-up time.

The quality is unsurpassed, IMHO. Order with confidence.

Old 01-06-2008, 05:52 PM
CR&PW&JB
OVERDRIVE
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
I've purchased so much from AC that Mike is naming his next son after me.

If you order something he keeps in stock, you'll get it inside a week. If it's custom ordered, it can take anywhere from 2 weeks to 2 months... or more.

Quality wise, you won't find better stuff.

Old 01-06-2008, 06:09 PM
old81
M6
AC is great. I imagine special items are slower, but a lot of his products are ready off the shelf.

I ordered a rear window piece, but I waited to have Mike install it at a summer event (MINIs in the Mountains), so I have not had to wait for the postal service or USPS.

All of my AC items are excellent and holding up well with our weather changes.

Old 01-06-2008, 06:10 PM
mikeg4572
5th Gear
The quality is worth the wait. I have a few items from him and have been very happy.

Old 01-06-2008, 07:31 PM
Msteadman
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Also keep in mind that unless you're going custom the estimated wait times are usually overstated. They quoted me at least 2 weeks to get my boot stripes and they arrived in less than 1.

Last edited by Msteadman; 01-06-2008 at 07:39 PM.
Old 01-06-2008, 08:32 PM
Robin Casady
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
A. E. does good work. You can contact them to get a better time estimate on a specific item. Custom work can take awhile, depending on what Mike is working on at the time.

Old 01-06-2008, 08:41 PM
minimarks
6th Gear
Good people, great stuff, if your getting something custom 2 to 3 weeks is very reasonable. Order with confidence!

Old 01-06-2008, 10:45 PM
jimmieshear
3rd Gear
+A plus work, and they're very responsive over email.

Old 01-06-2008, 11:12 PM
MINIxB
6th Gear
I've ordered a couple stickers from them and they were cool. I might order more from them.

Old 01-07-2008, 04:13 AM
PGT
Banned
Originally Posted by Gil-galad

The quality is unsurpassed, IMHO.
I disagree. I spent a lot of money and paid for install. Some pieces were not made at all, I had to help with the install, my stripes are different widths and I have marks on it from when it was installed.

Originally Posted by Robin Casady
A. E. does good work.
right.....good, not great.

Old 01-07-2008, 04:20 AM
lilruffcat
6th Gear
Mike @ AE was great to us. We had the union jack roof, A panels and hub centers put on at mini's on the dragon.. and i offered to help, how else would i learn to do things? The whole experience for me was awesome. It was the first time doing anything to my car, and i am planning on doing more this year! As someone said order with confidence!!!

Old 01-07-2008, 07:04 AM
07chilired
5th Gear
Mike was great to us as well! I ordered a custom graphic for my dad's MY/B MCS. They were swamped at the time I ordered it, which was about 3 weeks before Christmas, and I wasn't sure if it would get here on time. Mike had it drawn up, cut and to our door on the 22nd, which was awesome!

Old 01-07-2008, 07:27 PM
scribbledpaper
the land of far, far away
I've ordered a few things and I've been very happy with everything!! I will order again no question about it!

Old 01-25-2008, 11:51 PM
Ignigena
2nd Gear
Glad to hear so many good things about Mike/Aesthetic Creations. I'm trying to get a custom graphic done in time to be installed when my Mini arrives (ordering the Mini in the next week ... woohoo!!!) so I'm not sure the odds of that happening or not. It's been a couple days since we last e-mailed back and forth and I haven't heard anything but I'm sure he's just busy.

Can anyone share with me a ballpark of what to expect price-wise on a custom graphic?

Old 01-26-2008, 06:03 AM
soul embrace
6th Gear
mike usually only gets time to answer emails one day a week and i'm sure he gets a lot of emails. if the email said it would take 2-3 weeks to ship i'm sure you will have it before you get your MINI since you haven't placed your order for the MINI yet. it will probably take at least 6 weeks for you to get your MINI (give and take a week). if you have hannah's email address email her, she is pretty fast on replying to emails.

Old 01-26-2008, 06:18 AM
SPDinNY
5th Gear
I actually have all my graphics made locally. Look for a quality Vinyl shop local and make sure they use 3M products. Its also alot cheaper usually than A.C. I paid $125 total for my vinyl printed and installed for the boot and bonnet.

Old 01-26-2008, 07:39 AM
itburns
2nd Gear
Quality products, good follow up.

Old 01-26-2008, 11:14 AM
Ignigena
2nd Gear
Originally Posted by soul embrace
mike usually only gets time to answer emails one day a week and i'm sure he gets a lot of emails. if the email said it would take 2-3 weeks to ship i'm sure you will have it before you get your MINI since you haven't placed your order for the MINI yet. it will probably take at least 6 weeks for you to get your MINI (give and take a week). if you have hannah's email address email her, she is pretty fast on replying to emails.
Yeah, coming with such high recommendations I could only imagine he would be in pretty high demand. I hadn't found out an estimated finish date yet ... as of our last e-mails we were still discussing the final design. I'm sure everything will all work out ... just have a case of the pre-Mini impatience

Not sure who Hannah is ... does she work with Mike at Aesthetic Creations?

Old 01-26-2008, 11:58 AM
soul embrace
6th Gear
Originally Posted by Ignigena
Not sure who Hannah is ... does she work with Mike at Aesthetic Creations?
yea i believe she is his wife

Old 01-26-2008, 03:57 PM
Robin Casady
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Originally Posted by soul embrace
yea i believe she is his wife
Yup, Hannah Syfritt is Mike's wife. She handles much of the email concerning orders.

Old 01-27-2008, 08:25 PM
MiniJayhawk
4th Gear
AC is doing a set of custon colored Union Jack sidemarkers for me. They have been really busy in the last couple of weeks but completed them within a couple of weeks as promised and have been shipped.

Old 01-28-2008, 01:48 AM
ellistotle
4th Gear
I've ordered some stuff from Mike too. The first couple times were great experiences, but when I ordered aero kit decals, it took about 6 weeks. And when it came, they were not exactly what I wanted. I made sure I explained clearly and even provided a picture with what I wanted (stock aero kit decals, but with white background instead of brushed aluminum). My fault for not complaining about it right away, but I wouldn't have to complain if it was right in the first place.

Despite this, I'd order from them again. They and Lyle (Vinyl Styles) have gooooooood stuff!!

Old 01-28-2008, 07:51 PM
Niziex
2nd Gear
I ordered some vynil stripes took about a week total A++ I agree I think the long wait is there for if you order custom stuff

Old 01-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Gil-galad
Coordinator :: Eastern Iowa MINIs
Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Originally Posted by ellistotle
I've ordered some stuff from Mike too. The first couple times were great experiences, but when I ordered aero kit decals, it took about 6 weeks. And when it came, they were not exactly what I wanted. I made sure I explained clearly and even provided a picture with what I wanted (stock aero kit decals, but with white background instead of brushed aluminum). My fault for not complaining about it right away, but I wouldn't have to complain if it was right in the first place.

Despite this, I'd order from them again. They and Lyle (Vinyl Styles) have gooooooood stuff!!
Ellis, I experienced a bit of miscommunication on an AC order a few months ago (my stripes came with white, vice clear checks--not good on a PW). All it took was an email back to Mike explaining the issue. He took care of me promptly, professionally, cooperatively, and made sure the re-crafted product was exactly what I wanted. I suspect it's tough to get it exactly right every time when you're dealing with custom orders and unique design expectations, but they seem to be willing to work with their customers until they get it right. I was impressed with their customer service and would not hesitate to do business with them again.

Quick Reply: Interior/Exterior Aesthetic Creations