Houston MINI Motoring Society The forum of Houston MINI Motoring Society. We are the club to join if you love MINIs or Minis and live in the Houston area whether you own one or not! Visit our club site at www.hmms.org

ISO project build buddy/s???

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2015, 05:32 PM
Doc Pain
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ISO project build buddy/s???

I live in Cleveland,Tx 77328 [about 55 miles north of Downtown H-town] . albeit my garage is sparse at best it beats the h3ll outa working in the dirt. I got air,concrete floor , most tools [dont have engine puller but got tranny jack] , i'd just like to have somebody around to give me a hand when i need it and im available almost 7/24 [disabled-medical retiree ] and willing to provide space for yer project if wanted [albeit ya cant leave yer car in the shop for months or sumthing but im willing to let it hang for 30-45 days if need be ..] . Doubt i will find anyone willing to drive out my way but i'll never know if i dont ask . Im working on my 2009 S model which has been a clusterf*** from the getgo ...due to BMW deciding to change things on this yr. model 3 times during production ---i.e. ---ive yet to get even 1 part that fits or didnt require multiple returns in order to get something thats even do-able. i plan on working on mine pretty much all the time as $$ permits [that said im spent out atm...i gota pay back like 4k to paypal and then i will get to mod'n mine more . As such be nice to get a lil help on mine and get another in the bay to work on some more should the rite person be interested!!! anyone like from new caney ,splendora , roman forest, cleveland, shepherd -----it'd be a nice hobby-spot to work from !!! gimme a msg. if there's anyone out in my neck - o- the woods eh??
Doc
docpain@sbcglobal.net

Old 10-22-2015, 06:14 PM
WayMotorWorks
Vendor
Received 757 Likes on 618 Posts
We have many customers in the Houston area I'll mention this to any that are DIY guys.

If you need parts let us know.

HOTCHKIS | DDM | CRAVEN | AKRAPOVIC | NM ENGINEERING | MEGAN | FORGE | IE | OS GIKEN | POWERFLEX and more