Hawaii MINI Motoring Club The forum of the Hawaii MINI Motoring Club. Visit the club site at www.HawaiiMINIClub.org

[Hawaii] HMMC newsletter

Search this Thread

Old 04-21-2006, 10:29 AM
FeedBack
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I've been lurking around here, looking at all of these wonderful ideas. These are really great ideas! I'd like all of them to be acted on! With this material, we could have a great website AND newsletter fodder to carry us for months. I'm preparing to move the web site to a new hosting company that will give us enough bandwidth and drive space to host our own galleries; calendar; and we will be able to set up mail lists for newsletters, DIY announcements, group buy announcements, etc...

Please start writing!

Pyratio, if your write-up for the MINI Motoring Hearts event is any indicator, then I want publishing rights for everything you produce!

Old 04-21-2006, 10:41 AM
cwlouis
3rd Gear
since my MCS is with aiea collision to repair the rear hatch (notsure if you saw that at our last DIY), i can do a customer review (i.e. customer service, quality of work, delivery time of finish repair) on them.

this way, other mini owners will have more options to take their pride in for repairs...

Old 04-21-2006, 11:42 AM
DaKineMINI
6th Gear
Alright, things are starting to fall into place. So pyratio, you willin' to take this (HMMC Newsletter editor) on? I think we have enough ideas and contributors to start Vol. 1, Issue 1. Give me a call with the good news.

Originally Posted by FeedBack
I've been lurking around here, looking at all of these wonderful ideas. These are really great ideas! I'd like all of them to be acted on! With this material, we could have a great website AND newsletter fodder to carry us for months. I'm preparing to move the web site to a new hosting company that will give us enough bandwidth and drive space to host our own galleries; calendar; and we will be able to set up mail lists for newsletters, DIY announcements, group buy announcements, etc...

Please start writing!

Pyratio, if your write-up for the MINI Motoring Hearts event is any indicator, then I want publishing rights for everything you produce!

Old 04-28-2006, 02:11 AM
pyratio
Coordinator :: Hawaii MINI Motoring Club
all in...

--I'm all in DK! Let's start writing! We'll work out layouts and boundaries at the next coffee meeting. You buyin right?