COOPER VINEYARD MINI event 2010

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 05:01 PM
maacodale
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
COOPER VINEYARD MINI event 2010

The 7th annual Cooper Vineyard MINI Cooper event is scheduled for July 17th, 2010. Just a short drive west of Richmond, VA. Hampton Roads club MINI will again be hosting a scenic and spirited drive over to the vineyard. For more info click this link: http://www.hrmini.com/component/opti.../topic,3540.0/

And for more info on the vineyard go here: http://www.coopervineyards.com/

Old 07-12-2010, 08:28 PM
maacodale
4th Gear
Latest Developments!!!!!!!

Animal Connections will be at the Vineyard with some rescue animals. It would be great for some of them to find new homes with some great MINI owners. But if you're unable to take a new companion home, they're also asking for donations both monetarily and in supplies. If you can, whether you're going on our drive or just going straight to the Vineyard, please brings a can of dog food or two. More if you can. They've added our event to their webpage, so lets show them how much we love our four legged friends! Let's load them up with food and supplies! I'll post a list of their exact needs tomorrow. Here's their website:http://www.animalconnections.org/

Lets show them how much the MINI community loves our 4 legged friends!!!!!!

Old 07-14-2010, 03:22 PM
maacodale
4th Gear
Here's an email I got from Karin at Animal Connections today with a list of some of their needs.

Thanks so much for offering to help our doggies. I was delighted to get your message and look forward to meeting you on Saturday. I got a call this morning from our rescue/transport person that one of the cuties coming on Friday just had seven unexpected puppies. That means we can certainly use good quality puppy food (dry and some cans) for mom and later for the puppies.You can see Sadie (the mom) at www.animalconnections.petfinder.com
Also, we're running short on small dog collars and harnesses (for 10-20 lbs. dogs). Really, we are grateful for anything that people would like to contribute to our dogs.

You can reach me anytime on my cell at 434-242-9925. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for good weather and wish you a great ride to Cooper Vineyards.

Best wishes,
Karin

If you're planning on going to the Vineyard, either directly or on our run over to the vineyard from Bruster's Ice Cream, please bring at least a can or two of dog food. It'll go to a good cause and makes us look even better!