Go Back  North American Motoring > MINIs in General > General MINI Talk
How to program my CM to automatically unlock ALL doors and tailgate when in Park? >

How to program my CM to automatically unlock ALL doors and tailgate when in Park?

General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

How to program my CM to automatically unlock ALL doors and tailgate when in Park?

Old 09-17-2011, 10:50 AM
Tacoman03
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Is it possible to "program" my COuntryman to automatically unlock all doors and tailgate when I put it in Park like all other cars? I know i can program it to lock whne in Drive, just wanting to know how to program the reverse! It is frustrating to have to hit the toggle switch each time to unlock all doors....
Help....."Locked IN Larry"

Old 09-18-2011, 06:55 AM
klricks
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
There are no MINI with auto unlocking. If fact any car I have seen with auto locking, does not auto unlock but I have not seen a lot of newer cars.

What is more annoying to me is the 'toggle' functions of the door lock switch.
It locks or unlocks in either direction so I have to look at the position of the manual door lock ***** to see if they are both down or up. I want down to always lock and up to always unlock.