General MINI Talk Shared experiences, motoring minutes, and other general MINI-related discussion that applies to all MINIs, regardless of model, year or trim.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Alonzo Bodden - Last Comic Standing (and MINI Owner)

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2008, 08:23 PM
SPF ZERO
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Alonzo Bodden - Last Comic Standing (and MINI Owner)

Just got back from seeing comedian Alonzo Bodden at the Improv in Denver. In case you don't know Alonzo, he won NBC's Last Comic Standing a couple of years ago. If you get a chance to see him love, GO... the show was great! And here's a bit that you might enjoy:

"I live in LA, the tell me I have to go green. So, I play along, I hedge my bet, I went out and bought a MINI Cooper. Great litttle car, good on gas, low emissions. But it's pretty small so I bought a Hummer to carry it in. Now I have a Hummer and a MINI Cooper - just to **** off the neighbors!"

After the show I stopped and talked to Alonzo for a minute. I asked what kind of MINI he has.

"An S. 2003 Hardtop. Green with black stripes and black top. How about you?" I said that we have a convertible on order, hope to have it next month. He said, "Great car, you'll love it. So much fun to drive. The new ones have changed a bit from mine, but you'll love it!"

Attached Thumbnails Alonzo Bodden - Last Comic Standing (and MINI Owner)-alonzo.jpg