F55/F56 :: Hatch Talk (2014+) MINI Cooper and Cooper S (F55/F56) hatchback discussions.

F55/F56 WIP: Additional Coding Options

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2015, 05:15 PM
siriuszero
6th Gear
Received 40 Likes on 31 Posts
Originally Posted by CooperB
Did you code M-View [300C > HUD > HUD_M > Active]

I had to do this and then enable M-View in the HUD Settings before I could check any of the boxes to get the tach in HUD.
I didn't because patchmonkey said he didn't need to, but maybe I'll go back and give it a try.

Also, it looks like I'm on an older integration level than I thought. I thought I was on F056-15-03-503, I'm actually running F056-14-11-503. Wondering if that makes a difference. I'm getting an update done soon to fix some software ghosts anyway.

Old 11-22-2015, 01:50 AM
AlphaQuad
2nd Gear
Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
I do have HUD_FAHRSTUFE_ENABLE enabled, no gear indicator in HUD, only on the speedo screen.

The word FAHRSTUFE is german for Operating Mode according to Google translator. No worries though at least it's working. I always know what gear I'm in even without the speedo screen telling me.

My outside temp. did correct itself after driving; one of these settings must have reset that module (lost my radio presets too, but that's always typical when playing around with HU_ENTRYNAV or any variation to the head unit module)

Now on to my next problem/search in the coding. No TEXT/SMS on my screen and no "Enable Notifications" under Bluetooth -> MINIXXXXX option on my iPhone. I know it's something in the car's coding telling the phone it will accept the TEXT/SMS but I just can't find it yet. Tried just about everything under HU_ENTRYNAV so on to another module/cafd next.
Hmmm I wonder if the Factory JCW's with Manual Trans. Shows the gear indicator on the HUD? Maybe we can get some that has a manual JCw to chime in. I would think it would be there, probably a setting in KOMBI.

Old 11-22-2015, 09:10 AM
GregoryK
6th Gear
Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts
Originally Posted by AlphaQuad
Hmmm I wonder if the Factory JCW's with Manual Trans. Shows the gear indicator on the HUD? Maybe we can get some that has a manual JCw to chime in. I would think it would be there, probably a setting in KOMBI.
Yep - Shows up with my MT.

Old 11-23-2015, 07:56 AM
patchmonkey
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GregoryK
Any chance you can post you CAFD files for KOMBI and HU_NBT (or CIC, if you have that). I'd like to see if there's something different in the JCW for that.

Did you code M-View [300C > HUD > HUD_M > Active]

I had to do this and then enable M-View in the HUD Settings before I could check any of the boxes to get the tach in HUD.
Originally Posted by siriuszero
I didn't because patchmonkey said he didn't need to, but maybe I'll go back and give it a try.

Also, it looks like I'm on an older integration level than I thought. I thought I was on F056-15-03-503, I'm actually running F056-14-11-503. Wondering if that makes a difference. I'm getting an update done soon to fix some software ghosts anyway.
I guess try it? It may be a later software update that enables both - M_VIEW isn't necessary on mine, but it's the same "trigger" for Sports Displays. Likely culprit is older software (but I'd also need to see JCW CAFD files).

Old 11-24-2015, 05:23 AM
GregoryK
6th Gear
Patch - posting the files today. Quick question. Did you notice any volume control settings for the radio. I've looked but could not see any. My radio is way quieter than the media and Sirius. When I them on after the radio they are super loud by comparison.

Old 11-24-2015, 05:26 AM
patchmonkey
1st Gear
Patch - posting the files today. Quick question. Did you notice any volume control settings for the radio. I've looked but could not see any. My radio is way quieter than the media and Sirius. When I them on after the radio they are super loud by comparison.
Gregory - this is strange, I noticed the same thing. When I turned on "HD Radio" in the radio settings, though, it got louder. Maybe there is some noise reduction being performed on standard radio stations to reduce any "garbled" transmissions?

In any event, I seem to recall seeing something. I went through the HU_NBT file line by line, using Google to translate words I didn't know (yes, I have a job, and yes, I am busy, and yes, I probably should have been working).

Old 11-24-2015, 10:24 AM
GregoryK
6th Gear
Patch - Went to the car to copy the directories you ask for but they are really massive when you start getting into the sub folders. Are there any particular folders you would likeIn KOMBI and HU-NBT?
BTW set my clock to auto. In the directory/folder SETTINGS_TIME_AUTOMATIC I only have 3 choices nicht_active, online, Nav. I picked NAV and it seemed to work.
I have pretty old software even though my car is a 2016. I am going to flash my ECU to update some CAFD files (to get the doors to unlock when I switch the engine off).
Let me know about the folders.

Old 11-24-2015, 02:10 PM
patchmonkey
1st Gear
So I had the opportunity to look through GregoryK's CAFD files.

In HU_NBT:
  1. HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_MS_GASSE_ENABLE is actually set to nicht_active on his JCW.
  2. DRIVE_MODE_KOMBI is "activ" on my F55S; "nicht_active" on the JCW.

See comparisons (with really interesting items BOLDED) below!!!

Comparison of HU_NBT
My settings on left; GregoryK on right

COMPASS Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ENT_MIRACAST Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
WEEKLY_TIMER Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ENT_CODEC_XVID Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
ENT_CODEC_VCD Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
JOHN_COOPER_WORKS_HMI Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HEADLIGHT_SETTING Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DAYDRIVING_LIGHT Left: standard = 02 Right: perm_off (Perm off) = 00
HIGH_BEAM_ASSISTANT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ACOUSTICAL_LOCK_CONFIRM Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
OFFICE_MESSAGES_SPEEDLOCK_CONDITION Left: none (None) = 00 Right: handbrake_or_gearbox_p = 04
MYINFO_DRIVING_TEXT_LENGTH Left: whole_text = 07 Right: no_details = 00
AKD_DRIVING_TEXT_LENGTH Left: whole_text = 07 Right: no_details = 00
BMWINFO_DRIVING_TEXT_LENGTH Left: whole_text = 07 Right: no_details = 00

RDC Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
RDC_SAFETY Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

RPA Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
SPEEDLIMIT_INFO Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ACC_SGN Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ACC_CIC Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DCC Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
MACRO_TRAILER_COUPLING Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DWA Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
RDC_FORTSCHRITTSANZEIGE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
REIFENUEBERWACHUNG_RDC_RPA Left: rdc (RDC) = 02 Right: rpa = 01
RDC_DRUCK_TEMP Left: druck (PRESSURE) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

RADIO_SDARS Left: antdiag = 02 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
SOUND_SIGNAL_SET Left: mini = 01 Right: bmw (BMW) = 00
RADIO_WEATHERBAND Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
SDARS_FEATURED_FAVORITES Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
SDARS_STATUS_SUBSCRIP_NOTIFI Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
DAB_BAND Left: kein_band (No band) = 00 Right: beide (both) = 03

SPEECH_2_TEXT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DUN_PROFILE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
RINGTONE Left: bmw_i = 02 Right: mini = 01
PIM_DRIVING_TEXT_LENGTH Left: whole_text = 07 Right: up_to_three_lines = 02
PIM_SPEECH_TO_TEXT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
PIM_HTML_EMAIL_BROWSER Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
SWUP_SOURCE_ONLINE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_EMAIL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_SMS Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
PIM_NEW_ELEMENT_TEXT_NOTE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

BAUREIHE Left: F55 = 55 Right: F56 = 56
DEFAULT_WEG_EINHEIT Left: mls (MLS) = 01 Right: km = 00
GETRIEBETYP Left: automatik (Automatic) = 02 Right: handschalter (Manual switch) = 01
MIRRORING Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

ZIN_ANIMATION_CONFIG4 Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
ZIN_SEMI_PERMANENT_DISPLAYS_MSA Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ZIN_SEMI_PERMANENT_DISPLAYS_NAVI Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

NAVI_TRAFFIC_INFO_MAP Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
NAVI_ROUTE_STUDY Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
NAVI_AUGMENTED_REALITY Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
NAVI_AUTOZOOM Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
TRAFFIC_CATEGORIES Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
TI_TMC Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
TI_CA_TMC Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
TI_TMC_REGIONAL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
TI_FALLBACK_DISABLED Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
COUNTRY Left: us (US) = 0B Right: kanada = 04

EFF_DYN_SAILING Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

AUFFAHRWARNUNG Left: gen_2 = 02 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
PERSONENWARNUNG_TAGS Left: gen_1 = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
SPURVERLASSENSWARNUNG Left: gen_1 = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
PERSONEN_WARNUNG Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
BRAKE_ASSISTANT_CCM Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_MS_GASSE_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_DISTANCE_INFO Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_TURNSIGNAL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_VZA Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_VERBAUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_STANDANSICHT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

DRIVE_MODE_KOMBI Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
MICROMAP_KOMBI Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

Comparison of KOMBI
Patch = Left Gregory = Right

SPEED_LIMIT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
SPA_KOMBISELECT_DISABLE Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
KL_PREDRIVE_F41_ABS_SCHRIFT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
KL_PREDRIVE_F43_BRAKE_SCHRIFT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
KL_PREDRIVE_F9_ACC Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
KL_PREDRIVE_F13_ABS Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01

FGS_NIVI_KI_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

SPA_IST_GANG_ENABLE Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
BR_KENNUNG Left: f55 = 02 Right: f56 = 03
LDM_VERBAUT Left: acc = 02 Right: dcc (DCC) = 01
NIVI_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
GETRIEBE_ART Left: automatik (Automatic) = 01 Right: handschalter (Manual switch) = 00
DSC_MIT_RPA Left: ohne_RPA (No RPA) = 00 Right: mit_RPA = 01
IBRAKE_VERBAUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_IBRAKE_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_STA_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
SEGELN_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_SLI_TSM_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_MS_GASSE_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_FAHRSTUFE_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

HUD_LOGO Left: wert_02 (value 02) = 08 Right: wert_01 (value 01) = 09

DISP_LDM_2_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DISP_LDM_2_CRC Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DISP_LDM_2_ALIVE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DISP_LDM_2_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DT_DISP_GRDT_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DT_DISP_GRDT_CRC Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DT_DISP_GRDT_ALIVE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DT_DISP_GRDT_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ST_MAB_ASST_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ST_MAB_ASST_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
STAT_GANG_RUECKWAERTS_TIMEOUT Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
STAT_GANG_RUECKWAERTS_APPL Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01

STAT_ZV_KLAPPEN_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DISP_RPM_PT_CRC Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
STAT_OBJ_COOR_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
STAT_OBJ_COOR_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
CTR_SHLI_APPL Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
RCOG_TRSG_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
RCOG_TRSG_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

TNK_FILTER_STEIGEND Left: 60_liter_h = 44 Right: 75_liter_h = 55
TNK_FILTER_FALLEND Left: 60_liter_h = 44 Right: 75_liter_h = 55

TEMPERATUR Left: grad_f (degrees f) = 01 Right: grad_c = 00
WEG Left: mls (MLS) = 01 Right: km = 00
HUD_PIA_M_SPORT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: inaktiv (inactive) = 00
HUD_PIA_IBRAKE_INFO Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

Last edited by patchmonkey; 11-24-2015 at 02:57 PM.
Old 11-25-2015, 06:45 AM
CooperB
3rd Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Funny you had HUD_PIA_M_SPORT in there. I made this Active before you posted all of this hoping to get the gear number in my HUD, did not add it.

Old 11-25-2015, 07:23 AM
patchmonkey
1st Gear
Funny you had HUD_PIA_M_SPORT in there. I made this Active before you posted all of this hoping to get the gear number in my HUD, did not add it.
Hey, sent you a PM. It makes sense for me to take a look at your .NCD files (in the Data/CAF folder). That way I can possibly figure out what is supposed to really be different from a JCW to a CooperS manual (mine are a little unclear since I have an automatic).

EDIT: Also, I'm apparently not as smart as I sound. Comparing my car (where it's working) to GregoryK's car (where it is also working) is not very useful. I really need the .NCD files from someone with a JCW.

Last edited by patchmonkey; 11-25-2015 at 07:38 AM. Reason: I made a dumb.
Old 11-27-2015, 11:40 AM
siriuszero
6th Gear
Originally Posted by patchmonkey
I guess try it? It may be a later software update that enables both - M_VIEW isn't necessary on mine, but it's the same "trigger" for Sports Displays. Likely culprit is older software (but I'd also need to see JCW CAFD files).
The "M View" checkbox gets added, but I still can't change anything. I must need newer software.

Old 11-27-2015, 11:52 AM
GregoryK
6th Gear
Has anyone here flashed (updated their software) yet. I am pretty sure from my research that all the installed software is the same in the F56 so am pretty sure that there is no difference between all the JCW/Non JCW software. I have the very latest Data file (all 42GB of it) installed. If any of you want to flash to update then I have the link.
The reason for me doing it is really just to have done it...and to get the doors to unlock when I switch of the ignition...but it might be worth updating just one module like I am going to do.

Old 11-30-2015, 07:07 AM
patchmonkey
1st Gear
All -

I'm still working on this. Had a busy weekend. Will update comparison today.

Old 11-30-2015, 07:25 AM
patchmonkey
1st Gear
@CooperB: I can't really compare your HU_NBT because it's not HU_NBT_EVO. I think you might have to go get a software update to do some of this! It's missing large sections of the code (which I assume gets added by an update).

Comparison of my MINI versus CooperB
*************KOMBI*************

>

SPEED_LIMIT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
SPA_KOMBISELECT_DISABLE Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
GPS_UHR Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
BASISANZEIGE_DELAY_15EIN Left: wert_02 (value 02) = 0F Right: wert_01 (value 01) = 06
SPA_SPORT_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
FGS_NIVI_KI_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_DEMOMODE_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nich_aktiv = 00

NAVI_VERBAUT Left: navi (NAVI) = 01 Right: ohne_navi (without navi) = 00
SPA_IST_GANG_ENABLE Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
BR_KENNUNG Left: f55 = 02 Right: f56 = 03
LDM_VERBAUT Left: acc = 02 Right: dcc (DCC) = 01
NIVI_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
GETRIEBE_ART Left: automatik (Automatic) = 01 Right: handschalter (Manual switch) = 00
IBRAKE_VERBAUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
CHARAKTER_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_IBRAKE_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_STA_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
SEGELN_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_SLI_TSM_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
TEFU_ENABLE Left: wert_02 (value 02) = 01 00 E4 1E Right: wert_01 (value 01) = FF FF FC 0E

DISP_LDM_2_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DISP_LDM_2_CRC Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DISP_LDM_2_ALIVE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DISP_LDM_2_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DT_DISP_GRDT_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DT_DISP_GRDT_CRC Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DT_DISP_GRDT_ALIVE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DT_DISP_GRDT_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ST_MAB_ASST_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ST_MAB_ASST_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
STAT_GANG_RUECKWAERTS_TIMEOUT Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
STAT_GANG_RUECKWAERTS_APPL Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
STAT_ZV_KLAPPEN_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
DISP_RPM_PT_CRC Left: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00 Right: aktiv (Active) = 01
STAT_OBJ_COOR_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
STAT_OBJ_COOR_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ST_PMA_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ST_PMA_ALIVE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
ST_PMA_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
CBS_MESSUNG_BBH_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
CBS_MESSUNG_BBH_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
CBS_SERVICE_RESET Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
TNK_VERBRAUCH_KUMULIERT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
TNK_R_DYNAMIK Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
CBS_MESSUNG_BBV_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
CBS_MESSUNG_BBV_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
RCOG_TRSG_TIMEOUT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
RCOG_TRSG_APPL Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

TNK_SCHWELLE_AUF_AB Left: Unknown (UNKNOWN) = 48 Right: mini = 50
TNK_OHM_FEHLER_OG Left: 800_ohm = 50 Right: 1200_ohm = 78
TNK_OHM_FEHLER_UG Left: 35_ohm = 23 Right: 20_ohm = 14
TNK_SCHWELLE_DYN_FZG Left: aktiv (Active) = 64 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
TNK_DELTA_DYN_VERGLEICH Left: aktiv (Active) = 0A Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

KI_PIA_DISTANZ Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
KI_PIA_ANKUNFT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
KI_PIA_SPEED_LIMIT Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_PIA_BLINKER Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
HUD_PIA_IBRAKE_INFO Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00

CBS_STATUS_BB_VORNE Left: cbr = 03 Right: sperre (lock) = 00
CBS_STATUS_BB_HINTEN Left: cbr = 03 Right: sperre (lock) = 00

SEGEL_FASTA_ENABLE Left: aktiv (Active) = 01 Right: nicht_aktiv (not active) = 00
T_WELCOME_DELAY Left: wert_03 (value 03) = C8 Right: wert_01 (value 01) = 19

ECO_TIPP_GWS_SPORT_DELAY Left: wert_01 (value 01) = 07 Right: wert_02 (value 02) = 00

Old 12-21-2015, 12:08 PM
patchmonkey
1st Gear
Sorry for lack of replies. I started a new job and have been unbelievably busy.

Will check back soon and provide updates!

Old 12-27-2015, 09:21 AM
pppdxx
2nd Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Has anyone been able to successfully code sports automatic transmission into a f series Mini?

Old 12-27-2015, 11:52 AM
siriuszero
6th Gear
Originally Posted by pppdxx
Has anyone been able to successfully code sports automatic transmission into a f series Mini?
This isn't possible through ESYS or any other tool dealers or end users would possess.

Old 12-27-2015, 12:08 PM
pppdxx
2nd Gear
Are you sure? BMW users were able to code sports automatic transmission by adding 2TB to the FA and VO code the relevant ECUs.

Old 12-27-2015, 02:05 PM
siriuszero
6th Gear
Originally Posted by pppdxx
Are you sure? BMW users were able to code sports automatic transmission by adding 2TB to the FA and VO code the relevant ECUs.
You are right - I stand corrected! Did some quick googling and yep, BMW owners can do it.

Sounds like it's pretty straightforward if you've done some coding already. Anyone want to give it a try?

Old 12-27-2015, 02:23 PM
pppdxx
2nd Gear
I'm thinking about trying it next weekend... Will let y'all know if I brick the Justa.

Old 12-30-2015, 06:46 PM
Agent007pr
1st Gear
Is it possible to code in order to enable the chrono pack?

Old 07-26-2016, 03:31 PM
AlphaQuad
2nd Gear
Hi Gregory,
Was wondering since you have a manual trans. do you get the shift point indicator on the HUD? when you enable the JCW tach?
Thanks

Old 07-26-2016, 03:45 PM
GregoryK
6th Gear
Originally Posted by AlphaQuad
Hi Gregory,
Was wondering since you have a manual trans. do you get the shift point indicator on the HUD? when you enable the JCW tach?
Thanks
Just shows the gear and the tach surrounds it. When you switch on the Nav the whole display is covered by the Nav screen.

Old 07-26-2016, 04:25 PM
AlphaQuad
2nd Gear
Just coded the Sports Display.
I have a 2014 Cooper S Manual
All I changed to aktiv was HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_ENABLE in HU_NBT
and HUD_SPORTANZEIGE_ENABLE in KOMBI
I figured the other settings don't apply because I don't have an automatic, and I do get the gear indicator in the center of the rev counter! Cool.

Last edited by AlphaQuad; 07-26-2016 at 04:40 PM.
Old 07-26-2016, 05:55 PM
AlphaQuad
2nd Gear
Just shows the gear and the tach surrounds it. When you switch on the Nav the whole display is covered by the Nav screen.
Hey I noticed if I choose the option to show in SPORTS mode for the JCW tach it doesn't make a difference. What is the behavior of choosing this option on your car Gregory?

Quick Reply: F55/F56 WIP: Additional Coding Options