Drivetrain (Cooper S) MINI Cooper S (R53) intakes, exhausts, pulleys, headers, throttle bodies, and any other modifications to the Cooper S drivetrain.

Drivetrain Stratmosphere is first class!

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2005, 01:07 PM
MSFITOY
OVERDRIVE
Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts
Stratmosphere is first class!

I like to give major props to the people at Stratmosphere for their first class customer service I suspected my Miltek header's catalytic converter was heading south because it was triggering error code P0420 constantly...a few bits of it actually blew out my exhaust A quick call to Greg at their customer service resolved the situation with a warranty replacement in exchange for the failing part. No excuses, no haggling, no hassel on their behalf...how refreshing:smile: You can't buy back PO'd customers but great service will always keep me coming back Thanks to Hornguys for helping me get in touch with them

Old 08-24-2005, 01:43 PM
SpiderX
6th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by MSFITOY
I like to give major props to the people at Stratmosphere for their first class customer service I suspected my Miltek header's catalytic converter was heading south because it was triggering error code P0420 constantly...a few bits of it actually blew out my exhaust A quick call to Greg at their customer service resolved the situation with a warranty replacement in exchange for the failing part. No excuses, no haggling, no hassel on their behalf...how refreshing:smile: You can't buy back PO'd customers but great service will always keep me coming back Thanks to Hornguys for helping me get in touch with them
My experience exactly.

Old 08-24-2005, 01:45 PM
MSFITOY
OVERDRIVE
Received 34 Likes on 23 Posts
Forgot to thank you too Bob

Old 08-24-2005, 04:15 PM
SpiderX
6th Gear
Originally Posted by MSFITOY
Forgot to thank you too Bob
No problem bro

Old 08-24-2005, 06:29 PM
J0kER
6th Gear
# 1 in my book!!!

i use them for VW 'go fast bits'.

Old 08-24-2005, 10:20 PM
bgrpph
3rd Gear
I've also had similar great experience with Stratmosphere. However, I'd like to see Miltek address the CAT failure in their headers that occur to many of us after a year or so. Also i've replaced 3 Miltek resonators due to rattling. I have had truly outstanding service from Stratmosphere as well as the manufacturer of Miltek in England.
Stratmosphere replaced my resonator without question and has just been great om sending gaskets, spacers, bolts w/o charge. Also the Miltek manufacturer (Falcon) in England has also been super to deal with sending a header and two resonators directly from England to Hawaii without any issues.

Old 08-24-2005, 11:58 PM
J0kER
6th Gear
me too cuz' im getting an exhaust(Milltek) shipped from them soon....well mayb'.... to replace my 'Play Mini' exhaust, but if resonator is a problem then mayb' ill get it w/out. I currently dont have one on my 'Play Mini' but have only ran it for about 600miles or so, so not sure if i like D' tone yet.

Originally Posted by bgrpph
I've also had similar great experience with Stratmosphere. However, I'd like to see Miltek address the CAT failure in their headers that occur to many of us after a year or so. Also i've replaced 3 Miltek resonators due to rattling. I have had truly outstanding service from Stratmosphere as well as the manufacturer of Miltek in England.
Stratmosphere replaced my resonator without question and has just been great om sending gaskets, spacers, bolts w/o charge. Also the Miltek manufacturer (Falcon) in England has also been super to deal with sending a header and two resonators directly from England to Hawaii without any issues.