Detailing 101 Need to find out how to pamper your new MINI? Find out all the detailing secrets here.

Paintless Dent Repair

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2019, 04:58 PM
illustraik
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Paintless Dent Repair

Definitely have a love hate relationship with detailing my wife’s F56. That’s when you are closest to the paint and you notice the most micro-nicks, rockchips, door dings and dents!!

Rockchips happen, it’s part of driving, but I refuse to just have to live with dents and door dings, those are unacceptable!

So seriously, If you are looking for the best paintless dent repair and live anywhere near the Baltimore area definitely check out ARS Dent Repair.

I normally don’t do this type of post, but Arslan at ARS is incredible and I wanted to share the love. 4 days before a road trip I came out of my home to see that one of the neighborhood kids must have bumped my hood while playing and there was two new walnut sized dents in my hood. Arslan got me scheduled in an hour and the next day I went to see him. He took the dents out and the car looked back to perfect. Couldn’t thank him enough.

If you are looking to have a dent removed and live even remotely near the Baltimore area, look him up!!

https://www.arsdentrepair.com/