DC Metro MINIs (Archive) The old DC Metro MINIs club forum, now closed. Visit their new forums at www.dcmetrominis.org/forums

MINI of Sterling customers - message from SA Michael Creason

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2007, 08:43 PM
Edge
AdMINIstrator
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MINI of Sterling customers - message from SA Michael Creason

Hey everyone,

I received this email from Mike Creason last night. For those of you who may not realize, he's the SA at MoS who has been there about a year now, and has played a VERY large role in greatly improving their service. He's a professional, in my opinion.

Mike has had a very difficult year, because his back has been giving him all kinds of problems. He's even had one spinal surgery and is having another soon. Even though he has only been at work for a few months out of the year so far, MoS recognizes his value and still keeps a desk with his nameplate on it. That says a lot for a business as busy as MoS... Mike is worth it!

Anyway, I thought people might like to read this (especially since he said it was OK to share it:
Originally Posted by Email from Mike Creason
Hello Haemish,

Just wanted the say hey and let you know how I am doing if you are interested. Michael Creason here. Believe it or not I am missing everyone. All my clients, their MINIs and of course all my co-workers. I don't know if anyone let you know what's going on with me, I am having a second surgery Oct. 3, 9:00am at Fairfax Hospital. I will be in the hospital for about 7 days. Once released, I do not know how long it will take till I am back.

Please feel free to share this e-mail with the club and please e-mail me back, I look forward to hearing from you. I hope everyone I have helped out this past year are doing OK, and I look forward to getting back to Sterling and getting the train back on track. Like I said the feel free to contact me, the more the merrier. Please everyone say a prayer for me for I am having some serious surgery done. It is better to e-mail me at <email removed>.
If anyone wants his email address, let me know and I'll PM it to you. I have also given him the direct link to this thread, so he'll probably read stuff here as well.

Let's all hope for a successful surgery and a speedy recovery!

Last edited by Edge; 09-24-2007 at 11:33 AM. Reason: Update
Old 09-23-2007, 06:13 AM
Krut
6th Gear
Received 30 Likes on 18 Posts
Get well soon Mike - we need assistance in Aisle 13 - Haemish's car is located there!

Old 09-23-2007, 07:41 PM
MNEEME
5th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Hope you are back at MoS soon. You are missed on my side.

(I got blown off by an SA the other day... Very dissapointed in his/her attitude. Oh-Well)

Old 09-24-2007, 11:30 AM
mmatarella
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Here's wishes for a full recovery Mike. I had the good fortune to make contact with Mike about a month ago when I scheduled servece #2. He filled me in a bit then about his situation. What a shame.

As always, I left just one message and he returned my call. He's awesome to deal with, best wishes Mike.