Cooper Club for Charities (c3) A MINI COOPER club supporting charities across the nation. Visit the club site at www.c3club.org

Palmdale Car Show/MINI Run on Father's Day

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 12:57 PM
OctaneGuy
Vendor & Moderator :: MINI Camera and Video & c3 club forum
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Palmdale Car Show/MINI Run on Father's Day

This newsletter is being sent to all registered c3 club members. If you would like to be removed, just reply to this email and we will promptly remove your membership information.

I realize it's been a long time since we've had any updates as the club has pretty much been in hibernation for the last several years, but that doesn't mean that nothing is going on! One of our c3er's IBCOOPN aka Keith P. informed me about an event in Palmdale on Father's Day weekend. The run will end by mid afternoon (3pm) in time for any Father's Day dinner celebrations.

The event is a car show/run/get together with the Highlanders Motorcycle Ministry, Christian Bikers.

http://www.highlandersmm.com/

- June 21st
Father’s Day
Custom Car/Bike show
8 a.m. – 3 p.m.
Food/drinks
At The Highlands Christian fellowship
Palmdale, CA

While this isn't an official c3 event, I'm helping Keith pass on the word to c3 members about this event. He's looking for any number of MINI's..to show up. If you're interested, please reply to this thread immediately as he needs a head count.

Keith mentioned that he will lead you guys to some fun roads out there that will make it worth the drive! So if you've got the time, please offer you support!

What Else is New?

Wondering what's been going on with c3? Cooper Club for Charities isn't dead, although we've been hibernating for quite awhile. Since our founding, we have done a LOT of great things for those in need. We realize that times are tough and uncertain and while the basis of c3 has always been to channel our energies and MINI passion, not always financially, to doing good things for other people there is still much to be done!

Anyone interested in a general fun run? Please reply to this email and let us know and we'll put something together.

c3 Future?

The future for c3 is bright. Our members came together on a mission, and that's to help others less fortunate than ourselves! Let's make a
difference together and practice our slogan "Motoring for a Worthy Cause".
We were the first and original MINI club specifically focused around doing
good things for others, even before MINI announced their Motoring Hearts
program. We've made an impact before, so lets continue to do great things
together!

Richard Lin
c3 President & Founder
Cooper Club for Charities

Where is c3 heading this year?
If you would like to make any suggestions on how we can improve our club or better support a favorite charity or cause, please reply to this newsletter. I'm always interested in hearing what our members have to say.

Got an Announcement?
Got something interesting that might be interesting to club members? Send it to me so I can possibly include it in future newsletters.