clubMINI Queensland Membership 2013/14

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2013, 05:26 PM
07-MCS
1st Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
clubMINI Queensland Membership 2013/14

Hi Fellow MINI enthusiasts!

Its that time of year again, and we here at clubMINI QLD are geared up for another fantastic year of MINI motoring!

I have attached our membership form for the current financial year, the price this year is $50 to bring you some more wonderful adventures and goodies! We have our SHOW and SHINE event happening on Sunday 28th July! We have secured an amazing location at Royal Queensland Yacht Squadron, Manly, with plenty of trophies to go around! Don't worry if you are not into polishing, you are still more than welcome there may even be a trophy for the dirtiest MINI.

When you receive your membership card for this financial year, don't forget to brandish it around Motorline MINI and Brisbane MINI Garage for 10% on Genuine MINI parts/accessories, servicing and MINI Collection (shirts, hats, bags etc). There are a couple of new discounts available this year, these discounts will easilly cover the cost of membership alone.

We will also have available clubMINI merchandise this year.

As before we will aim to organise at least one official run/event a month and are also investigating some defensive driving, skidpan and track events for those who are interested. Follow us by joining a page at "clubMINI Queensland" on Facebook for the latest information.

Please find attached a membership form, once completed please return to me and transfer the funds to the club bank account, once payment has been confirmed I will forward you your membership card.

Regards Rob Marshall

Attached Files
File Type: doc