2008 "Prima Car Wash Station" Demonstrations & Free Car Wash Supplies

Search this Thread

Old 04-28-2008, 10:48 AM
Prima Car Care
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 "Prima Car Wash Station" Demonstrations & Free Car Wash Supplies

Although the general info for the Prima Car Wash Area is in the 2008 Welcome Guide, I know some of you are interested to know the specifics...

Product Demonstrations

I will be at the Prima Car Wash Station (car wash area #1, near the General Store) all day on Thursday and Friday and for a short time on Saturday morning providing demonstrations of a few Prima products, as well as to answer questions.

The Prima demo products will include:

Hydro spray wax & wax-as-you-dry spray (a MINI/NAM favorite!)
Clarity glass cleaner
Nero vinyl/rubber/plastic protectant & matte-finish dressing (ie, dash, tire, etc)
Slick quick detail spray
Nourish leather conditioner

I will also have a limited supply of some favorite microfibers to be used with the above products: Monster Fluffy buffing cloth, Starfish buffing mitt, Platinum buffing cloth, Waffle-Weave drying towel (limited number) & our microfiber glass cloth.

Of course, the best way to demo something is on YOUR car. So, these above items will be available for you to try anytime I'm there doing demos.

FREE Car Washing Supplies for All

In addition to the products/cloths I will be demo'ing, we will provide all the car washing basics you will need EXCEPT drying towels. So, please be sure to bring your own towels(s).
Alternatively, Detailers Warehouse (one of our Prima retailers from Florida), will be selling Waffle-Weave drying towels at their booth in the Main Vendor Tent. I will have a very limited supply of drying towels for sale at the Car Wash Station, first-come first-served.

In summary, we will provide the following supplies for all registered participants at no charge:

Water/Hoses
Buckets
Wash Mitts
Prima Mystique Car Wash soap

The above supplies will be available from Thursday 9am through Saturday 4pm, regardless of if anyone is there staffing the area. (any leftovers at Saturday 4pm will be left for last-minute Sunday morning washes as well)

Finally, please note that Prima products and microfiber will not be sold at the Car Wash Station this year (except for a very limited number of Waffle-Weave drying towels). However, Detailers Warehouse will be selling these items in their booth at the Main Vendor tent this year.

So, please stop by to give your MINI a bath and try some Prima products.
It's all free and you can come back as many times as you'd like!

I look forward to seeing everyone!

-Heather

Old 04-28-2008, 11:46 AM
THE ITCH
5th Gear
Received 20 Likes on 18 Posts
Thanks Heather, see you there. I'm sure to need a wash by the time we get there.
Steve

Old 04-28-2008, 12:39 PM
Sin MINI
6th Gear
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
How come you don't come to AMVIV? We're a heck of a lot closer than the Dragon

Old 04-28-2008, 12:43 PM
Prima Car Care
Banned
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by Sin MINI
How come you don't come to AMVIV? We're a heck of a lot closer than the Dragon
I know! It does seem silly, doesn't it?? Indeed, we are MUCH closer to AMVIV than MOTD.

Every year I very seriously consider it. Unfortunately, it is held at one of our busiest times of year as we transition from winter to spring and also have to manage a significant increase in sales (both in our retail store and online).

I'll definitely be considering it again next year. Hopefully I can make it one of these years!

-Heather

Old 04-28-2008, 12:59 PM
Uncle_John
6th Gear
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
See you Thursday!