1st Gear New members: make an initial post and introduce yourself as you shift from Neutral to First Gear. Current members: meet some of the new members.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Some Audio Help???

Search this Thread

Old 11-29-2006, 09:24 AM
ddtthicks
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Need Some Audio Help???

:impatient I have recently purchased (awaiting it's delivery) a direct iPod input interface from Integration Solutions from BLITZSAFE. I am getting my mini ready for upgrading and I am confused reading the online instructions.
I guess my question is, where the heck is the CD module interface for the CD multiple changer?
I have the seats out, the left side panel (where the rear speaker is located), and I found a interface, but something doesn't look right. I am on the left side of the seating area, behind the driver's seat.
If anyone can be of any assistance, I would greatly appreciate it.
Thanks.

Old 11-29-2006, 09:40 AM
eenieMini
5th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Its easier than that... you want to go to the trunk/boot area, on the right side is a panel that pops out (two tabs) if you have the HK system there will be a woofer there below that is a bundle of wire... untape and you'll find the two plugs that go to the blitzsafe item... if you don't have the HK you have to cut out the foam to reach the wiring.. but its al located right there. It was very simple to attach the blitzsafe unit for my XM (my stereo was the HK system).