Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

AMVIV Detailing/Classes/Cameras w/OctaneGuy

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2007, 09:05 PM
OctaneGuy
Vendor & Moderator :: MINI Camera and Video & c3 club forum
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
AMVIV Detailing/Classes/Cameras w/OctaneGuy

AMVIV Detail Classes with OctaneGuy

Vegas is the city where you take your chances, but why gamble with your MINI??? During AMVIV, I'm offering small detailing classes, a detailing service, car care product sales, and of course VacuCam sales.

I’d like to provide flexible timing for the detailing classes, however there is no way to schedule them so they don’t conflict with the event schedule, so I am proposing these times. I’m open to changing them or grouping them together if desired. My thoughts were to provide a morning and an afternoon session. They would cover anything the participants requested (I have some ideas as well). Possibly repeat them on Saturday for others that couldn’t make the Friday class. Each class is two hours long, and I’m expecting to have between 6 to 10 persons per class.

Everyone will have hands-on learning. Each session costs $50 per person. Each paid sign up will have the opportunity to choose from a selection of "essential detailing gifts" at AMVIV or you can receive $10 store credit at our online shop. Something along the lines of a Dirt Guard or Grit Guard inserts for your wash buckets or maybe some Prima?? Everyone needs to own atleast one Dirt Guard! Please don't delay, as I need to get an approx. interest count ASAP.

If you want me to look at your cars, please try to park as near to Booth #21 as possible--that will be the corner to the left, if you come up the parking ramp to the roof and turn right, so we can reference your car without walking all over the roof parking.

I will also offer my super duper OctaneGuy detail to anyone that wants it. Availability is dependent on number of classes booked and will be first come first served basis. I’m hoping that I can get atleast one car a day for Thursday, Friday, Saturday. (see below)

Tentative Plan (Details on Thurs, Fri, Sat)

Friday Session #1 9AM to 11AM
Session #2 1PM to 3PM

Saturday Session #1 9AM to 11AM
Session #2 1PM to 3PM

Credit Card or PayPal accepted.

NOTE before ordering: In the shipping section, choose anything as there is no cost regardless. In the comments section, please specify whether you are interested in a morning or afternoon session and which day you would like to attend. Please also note in the comments any subject(s) you are most interested in learning.

I will also be selling Prima products as their new California retailer. If there is anything specific you would like to refill on, please let me know in advance so I can make sure to have it with me. For now, I’m expecting to have the basics like Epic, Slick, Hydro, Monster Fluffies and maybe a MF Max for demo. I will have a special AMVIV prices on Prima products. Heather may or may not be making an appearance at AMVIV, her schedule permitting.

Would you like your MINI detailed by OctaneGuy?

Complete Bonnet to Wheels (Head to Toe) Paint Polishing for $250. Your MINI will look better than the day you brought her home. Price includes: Clay, full polish and wax, (scratch/etching/defect removal), tire dressing, glass, trim dressing interior vacuuming/dusting. This does not include a wash (I won‘t have the necessary facility for controlling water runoff), although if the car is only lightly soiled, it will be quick detailed before polishing. For washing a very dirty MINI, consider using the onsite Personal Touch Detailing for washing before bringing to me for detailing.

You’re completely welcome to stay and watch the transformation if you would like to learn. Please allow 4 to 7 hours for the detail. Normally a MINI takes me about 8 to 10 hours by myself, but I will have an assistant on Friday and Saturday so it should go faster.

You can find me at Booth #21 (VacuCam) between Unichip and Custom MINI Shop

VacuCams for Sale
Of course I will have my VacuCams for sale as well. I will be able to take cash or Credit Cards on the spot.

See you in Vegas!