Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

Webb Motorsports Enthusiast Input

Search this Thread

Old 12-04-2006, 01:53 PM
RandyBMC
Temporarily Banned
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Webb Motorsports Enthusiast Input

As you can tell, with our new product line items, our fervent attention to e-mail, and our new direction with the business, I am serious about keeping Webb Motorsports around for a long time.

Many of you know, from phone conversations, emails, newsletter, or vendor announcement, that I have returned to flying for United Airlines. I have also changed the company because of this. This is a good thing. It allows us to bring products to the industry that never would have seen the light of day without the cash influx. It also allows me time to answer e-mails while on trips and provide much needed customer feedback - and all of our inventory can be handled remotely as well as on site so there are no additional delays in order processing. I have also gone back to the original philosophy of no one cares more about my business than me, so I am the only one doing installations at our full service shop facility, which is still open, but only by appointment due to my schedule. I will open day or night, weekday or weekend to better serve customers.

That said, I have been focusing on different areas than we have in the past (no more road racing around the country, no more Pulley Parties every other weekend, limited product testing for other companies, etc.) and want to continue to serve the community in the best way possible.

What I want to know is what your priorities are. I have been concentrating on the best functioning and innovative products, with a focus on the current R53 and a dedication to the R56 (the "old" and the new MINI). I have worked hard at being available through e-mail, and online. I have focused our budget on product development rather than advertising.

Here are the current "under construction" ideas for our shop:

Weekly podcast
Tech Q&A through online chat
Continued vigilance with e-mail
Product development not only for the R56, but R53 as well

Now I would like to hear your ideas! I have had a thread in my forum for sometime for customers to provide input on how to better serve you. I take this very serious, and want as much input as I can get - good or bad. Feel free to unleash your rage, or compliment our technical support.

Please click here and help us to build the company you have always wanted!

Thanks for your continued support, and I look forward to serving you in the future.

Randy Webb
303-683-4424
randy@webbmotorsports.com