Vendor Announcements Announcments from the Sponsors of North American Motoring. New products, test results, and more.

Webb Motorsports Update

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2006, 02:37 PM
TheBlackBrian
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Webb Motorsports Update

Hello all!

I wanted to take some time out to let everyone know what is going on out here in Colorado. As many of you know, we have recently gone through problems with the manufacturing of a few products. Coupled with the never ending saga of the infamous "Webb Customer Service", many rumors have spawned about the welfare of the company. I am here to dispel the main one by saying, No we are not going out of business. In fact, quite the opposite.

If you have called our shop in the past two weeks, you have either talked directly to Vicky or myself, or gotten a call back within 24 hours. Vicky has really stepped up to the plate and has been outstanding in keeping up with shipping and customer inquiries. I have also been religiously answering my e-mails in order to further the customer service. If you send a message to Brian, orders, or info, you are talking to me.

August has been one of the busiest months in the shop since I have been working here. One full MINI overhaul(turbo kompressor and all), a 275hp forced fed lotus elise, one SCCA showroom stock race car build, MINIs in the Mountains installs, 2 stage one kits, one stage 2 kit, and many small jobs tucked in between. Oh, and prototyping, developing, and testing a few of our new products.

We have also been working on building a more accessible product line. That means inventory. Right now, the only things we do not have sitting in our shop are spark plugs, Milltek products, and h-sport products (these products are reliably and easily drop-shipped that day). Yes, that means we have even those hard to get core items like polished manifolds and heads. We have recently streamlined the products we carry in order to maximize profits, and minimize shipping time. I challenge you to try us out.

For all of you technology buffs out their, stay tuned as we are working on putting together a Webb Motorsports Q&A podcast in conjunction with the guys at WhiteRoofRadio.com.

And finally, what most of you want, new products. Specifically the Webb Motorsports Exhaust, the yet to be named Intake, and Gintani products. All of these are in final stages of completion and will be available for purchase shortly. Feel free to PM, e-mail, or call me if you would like more info.

Keep your eyes open for more updates, and I look forward to talking with each of you.

-Brian
Brian@Webbmotorsports.com
info@Webbmotorsports.com
order@webbmotorsports.com

Last edited by TheBlackBrian; 08-29-2006 at 02:05 PM.