Vancouver Mini Cooper Club The Vancouver Mini Cooper Club club forum. Visit our club site at www.vancouverminicooperclub.com

FS: roof bars and a few other r56 bits

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2012, 02:43 PM
Rowdy
3rd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
FS: roof bars and a few other r56 bits

I put some of the smaller stuff in the marketplace, as it would reach a larger audience.. but there are a few things that are just a major hassle to ship! So heres whats left of the parts I pulled from my 2009 S before it went to the wrecker (written off last week).

R56 roof bars, with the tool and keys, I think I also have the little inserts that go into the roof slots when they're off hiding here somewhere too In good shape. $150

JCW Strut tower bar. Was on the car for about a year. In good shape, no major scratches. $150

BSH Catch can. The latest model (was on the car for literally two weeks) with the dipstick and better drain plug. $150

JCW black side scuttles with the proper holders (they use a different one than stock) $80

Rear luggage mat (for the trunk) It has been cut properly to fit the Aquamist water meth kit I had in the car. Still in great shape otherwise. $20

Stock S grille and chrome surrounding trim. I removed this from the car within a couple weeks of owning it for the JCW black trim and rallye lights with their modified grille. Then when I got the rallye light package.. it had the new chrome trim included as well $50

Stock cooper S shift **** (I upgraded to the JCW and it sadly stayed with the car) $10

I think thats about it. I'm waiting to confirm whether or not my coopers Y cable will work with the new 1 series.. if it doesnt.. I'll put it up too..

I'm in Surrey . Available most days. Hard to travel too far due to the back injury from this accident. I can send pics to anyone who is serious about this stuff. you can also e-mail me at michaelwimmer@shaw.ca

Cheers!