Tires, Wheels, & Brakes Discussion about wheels, tires, and brakes for the new MINI.

Looking for tires and wheels!

Search this Thread

Old 04-10-2018, 02:16 PM
beautifulinnocent
Neutral
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Looking for tires and wheels!

Ayy peeps as your experience here for discussion about them because I needs your help. I driving my crazy car' R53 mini cooper s. I just wanna project on her but I am not sure the best off road tires fit it.....some researched all. I am pretty to learning things of mini. I be happy from your relay here for recommend about tires/wheels I just tried my best ask tire shop was pretty struggle to find any of them it is difficult what they said...um I like to know how much you can say as your experience best offer....order, website, place, size of them? I already put on my list like..I was followed to researched here and bought kit inch 2" look good as lift now. So I try to get 215/60/15 but they will not let me to get them...so odd. Ask why?

Thank you!

Old 04-10-2018, 05:02 PM
minihune
OVERDRIVE - Racing Champion
Received 67 Likes on 65 Posts
OK so lets start at the beginning. Where do you live?

You have an R53 MINI Cooper S.

What suspension and what wheels and tires for now?

What do you want to do with your MINI? You mentioned off roading, can you explain what kind of off roading? How often and how much street driving.

You mention 2" lift kit? Give me a link to this kit and did you install it yet?

What tire were you looking at in 215/60-15?
That tire size fits wheels 6-7.5" wide, perfect for 6.5" wide rim, tire diameter is tall at 25.2" or almost an inch taller that OEM.