Tires, Wheels, & Brakes Discussion about wheels, tires, and brakes for the new MINI.

BFGoodrich Tires

Old 02-01-2017, 01:10 PM
swiftycoop
2nd Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
BFGoodrich Tires

I got my new to me S Lites on today! I purchased a set from a local guy who put new wheels on his '04 MCS and sold me the S Lites which I took to a wheel shop to have powder coated a Bright Silver Metallic color. Today I had BFGoodrich g-Force Comp 2 A/S tires mounted and got them installed on the car. I just got back from a test run and wanted to report how happy I am with the BFGs.....my previous wheels/tires were X Lites with Bridgestone 205/55R16 Ecopia 422 tires. After what I had read about how harsh riding 17 inch tires would be I was very happy to quickly realize that the BFGs were much quieter and LESS harsh than the Bridgestones. I chose the BFGs because they were well rated for smooth quiet ride and great wet and dry handling and so far I am very happy with my choice. Just a FYI for anyone looking for new rubber.

Old 02-04-2017, 08:54 AM
Alex@tirerack
6th Gear
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
My suggestion to keep them quiet is rotation every 3k miles front to rear. These tires will get noisy if ignored. This is true with any directional tire.

Search this Thread