Yuengling Brewery Tour

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2013, 04:55 PM
zinvestor
4th Gear
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Yuengling Brewery Tour

In discussion with Jak, I suggested a Yuengling Brewery tour since the group was going to be passing through Pottsville, PA, and he graciously added the stop to the event. We will be touring the brewery on Tuesday, June 18, with a private tour for our group of 36 people. I am still trying to arrange parking as there is nothing but street parking in the vicinity of the brewery.

The tour is scheduled for 10:30 a.m. and will last 1.25 hours. I am including the brewery information - please note well the shoe requirement (closed, no flip-flops or sandals).

Tours last approximately one hour and fifteen minutes.

All ages are welcome. A valid ID is required to sample Yuengling products at the end of the tour. There is soda available for those under the age of 21 and visitors who prefer non-alcoholic beverages.

All tour visitors must wear completely closed shoes. No sandals, flip flops, clogs, Crocs, anything with openings around your foot is unacceptable, must be a completely closed shoe.

Pets are not permitted.

Photographs are allowed. Video cameras, recorders or cell phones are permitted.

Unfortunately, due to the age of the facility, the building is not handicapped accessible.

Tourists are required to go up and down approximately 120 steps while on the tour. It is important for tourists with health problems to be aware of this when deciding to tour the facility. The steps are not all in the same building, and there are breaks along the way.

I'm looking forward to seeing everyone at the event.