Go Back  North American Motoring > 1st Generation MINIs > Modifications > Suspension
Good place to get H&R coilovers rebuilt >

Suspension Good place to get H&R coilovers rebuilt

Suspension Springs, struts, coilovers, sway-bars, camber plates, and all other modifications to suspension components for Cooper (R50), Cabrio (R52), and Cooper S (R53) MINIs.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Suspension Good place to get H&R coilovers rebuilt

Old 01-16-2019, 09:55 AM
Black Forest
3rd Gear
Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
Good place to get H&R coilovers rebuilt

Hello,
I was wondering where a good place would be to send a pair of front H&R coilovers to be rebuilt? I have one that I can compress with some reasonable force rebounds good, but the other one I cannot compress by hand.. It goes down about a quarter inch if I tap it on the top with a hammer and rebounds so its not seized just odd. Thanks for any direction!

Old 03-20-2019, 06:05 AM
veedubpat
3rd Gear
Received 26 Likes on 25 Posts
http://www.fatcatmotorsports.com

This guy, hands down.

I just purchased some H&Rs for my car (Bilstein HD strut and their own springs) solely for the purpose of running them for a season and then having Shaikh rebuild them next winter.

His YouTube channel explaining his business and such: https://www.youtube.com/user/SuspensionTruth

Edit: Well this may be outside of your anticipated price range... I'm now realizing they're $325/corner for the basic modification. Woof.

Last edited by veedubpat; 03-20-2019 at 06:11 AM.