Stock Problems/Issues Discussions related to warranty related issues and repairs, or other problems with the OEM parts and software for MINI Clubman (R55), Cooper and Cooper S(R56), and Cabrio (R57).

Heating A/C errors

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2017, 07:15 PM
schatzy62
OVERDRIVE
Received 10 Likes on 10 Posts
Heating A/C errors

I purchased the Carly App to check on some issues with how the car was running and thru that fixed the engine issues.

Now on to the real question of this post:

The one thing I found with the Carly app is as follows:

Heating/AC:
CAN message position FH BFT
Code: 00E72B

The code listed above is in the format of a MINI FC Code but I have had no luck finding what it really means or if it is a real error code.

I just don't understand what "CAN message position FH BFT" means.

I can clear the code and as long as I keep the radio off the error does not recur. As soon as I turn on the radio it comes back. Which does not make any sense as the heating and radio system are completely separate.

I do have an aftermarket amp and speakers all wired together via new wiring, not the normal MINI speaker wires.

Carly does check the HiFi amp and finds no faults with it so I have a feeling it does not have anything to do the aftermarket amp I put in.

I don't find any issues with the radio system as all functions work just as they should.

Anyone have any idea what it could be.

Old 12-28-2017, 09:17 AM
P@G
Neutral
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Did you find the reason for it? Got the same problem.